WetlookPro

Message # 99048

Subject: None To Wetlook Angels

Date: Mon 29/04/24 19:23:39 GMT

Name: Disappointed us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List

Wetlook-Online
I've seen some complaints about Wetlook Angels on here, and then Joan posted about how they are really trying and are customer service oriented. So she (or he?) convinced me as I've eyed their sets for some time now. I finally decided to give them a try. I purchased a set with many more in mind for the future, and wouldn't you know it, the download didn't work. I thought, mistakes happen, so I'll just reach out and let them know of the error. They list two email addresses, so I emailed both of them. Two days later and I still haven't gotten a response back. I don't care about the money, but rather the principle. Just reset the downloads. Or better yet, make the download limit time based like everyone else, not attempt based.

Anyone else had any experiences with these guys? Good or bad? I really wanted a good experience as I was looking forward to buying more sets from them. If for some reason Joan or Lorraine or whoever runs that site sees this and wants to make things right, check both your e-mails (or instagram IM) and get back to me with a resolution. It's a shame that there are so few producers out there now, and then this happens. You'd think they would try their best to fight for all existing and new business. I'm afraid WA's just lost me as a future customer.

With this, I'll try to spark some discussion. Who do you think has the best business model/customer service? I love EuroWAM and Wetlooker. I've dealt with both of them and their customer service is awesome. Also like wetlook.biz and getyoursnaps. Thx guys.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]