minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 04/05/24 16:54:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 98996.6.1

Subject: None Re:Are there any real wetlook people still here?

Date: Wed 24/04/24 06:41:15 GMT

Name: swiminheels uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List

Wetlook-Online
Hi Siren!

Want to thank you again for your story site! I think, I found it in early 2000‘s, was it already online? My english was on a very low level, and it was my motivation to learn the language. This made me what I am now, speaking two foreign languages and living in Europe. Please, keep going with the site, it is great. I check almost daily for the new stories, honestly. And have a heart attack, if I see, the site is not working.

I must say, reading stories may be my highest pleasure in wetlook.

In early days I could only dream to write stories myself, but always wanted to realize my fantasies in a written form. And some days ago I did it, posted my first two stories on wetlookstories.eu. That was great, like one more dream realized, and still going on, because I have new stories in a pipeline. And it was a great pleasure to see many likes on my stories, thanks to community! This way we can see, we are still here.

swiminheels, aka heelsinthepool

In reply to Message (98996.6) Hello Re:Are there any real wetlook people still here?

By siren - uu Wed 24/04/24 01:28:37 GMT

Hey,

Been here from the start, remember seeing the first picture from Berlin, people swimming in a fountains, Erik starting here, with his first pictures, bought them all, till he stops.  A lot of youtubes were posted here with very nice content, low quality now, but that time we didn't see any else. Our monitors were low resolution that time. I have spend hours looking for new content, but that's over now. Some people have spoiled the fun, acting strange to posts, making us wierd guys.

The time has been changed wetlook into something fetish, that changed the whole business, producers started to take advantace of it. That might explain all the stupid stuff we see here.

The world has changed, and it will never get back as it was, I miss it, yes it do. All the candid you were able to see at the 90, 80's or before are gone. Does it mean we are getting old? Does it mean we can't adapt?

I am hosting a story website, but sooner or later it is going to disappear in sadness. People lost fantasy, all has been influenced by producers, not by experience.

Only few people still now each other here, but we are one, one for all, one for ever.

Siren.

In reply to Message (98996) None Are there any real wetlook people still here?

By Ronnie - uu Tue 23/04/24 22:46:22 GMT

Hello hi everyone, just wondering if there are many real wetlookers still here as most of the posts are just producers these days.  I myself have been around for 20 years or so. Do people still chat?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]