Wetlook-Online

Message # 98533.3.1

Subject: None We feel it was something in to seeing people getting wet

Date: Thu 07/03/24 21:40:13 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When I read about it on the internet I know they write "You do the forbidden things" and that makes it feeling very weird.

When I got older I understand it better and even now at 39 I try to understand it more and more.

Some people think I have a special interest but dont know if they think its some sexual things in it but normal people dont care about that number 6 either......

I know I saw things on tv a lot in younger ages to, and even now sometimes.

In reply to Message (98533.3) None Re:Wetlook makes you turning on?

By Anonymous - uu Wed 06/03/24 12:04:41 GMT

I always got very excited when i was very young...and di not know what that was....anyway I ahd my first orgasms when I was very young.....and when I started ejaculating I came even more...

still now when i enter a lake fully clothed I generally masturbate and cum among people and girls

In reply to Message (98533) None Wetlook makes you turning on?

By Wetlooker2 - uu Tue 05/03/24 02:12:58 GMT

Yes me to and I like it, and I can do it often and its almost always kickin in....I was thinking it would not if I dreaming to often about wetlook.

But this time I will talk about my younger ages.

You know when you are 5 years old and your body can turn on like when you are maybe 20 or older etc......

When I saw someone on tv in wet clothes or people talking about swimming with clothes.

Instead of the lower parts of my body reacting, of course, I almost got a stomach ache, it was like I tensed up in some way in my stomach.

Can someone explain what really happend in my body at that age when I get in to something what was feeling very special for me.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]