minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 20:58:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 98393

Subject: Video OT: My video game loving friend from Las Vegas died.

Date: Tue 20/02/24 10:43:12 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Leslie Collins, known on all video game forums as the biggest fan of Cobra Command ever, has died. He had 2 massive strokes on December 21 and died on January 8. He was one of my best friends since 2002 in person and since 2000 online. I used to hang out with him when I went to Las Vegas. I showed him this forum. We played arcade games, ate, gambled, and talked about lots of things, especially everything 80s. If it wasn't for him, I would have never met my girlfriend. She used to be his (I am not the reason they broke up). In 2016 his diabetes (type 1) went out of control and he was in and out of one hospital and nursing home after another. He almost died of a heart attack in September 2022. Now he is gone. Me and my girlfriend went to his funeral in late January. Las Vegas and my life will never be the same without him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tabXjXwzMFk&t=151s     Video of his funeral. If you have ever been curious about what me and my girlfriend look and sound like, here it is. My girlfriend's speech starts around the 37 minute mark, followed by mine. At around 16 minutes there is a video montage of pictures of him throughout the years. I am in some of the pictures (younger then).

My girlfriend in this video is the woman who moved from Las Vegas 5 years ago to be with me when my mother died. As you might remember, we had a rocky start. Several of you said I should dump her. One of you said "run, run, while you still can!). Fortunately I didn't. We are still together. I love her very much and want to be with her for life. She still thinks wetlook is a wierd fetish, but she tolerates me enjoying it and has even gotten wet in the shower a few times. You can search the archives to read more about me and her, as well as more about Leslie and all my trips to Las Vegas.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]