Wetlook-Online

Message # 98383.6

Subject: Danger Re:AI Experimentation

Date: Sat 24/02/24 03:35:01 GMT

Name: Gary Kay uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Don't mean to rain on anyones parade but you really need to look closely at these images. Yes sure take what you can get and DONT look too closely but this AI stuff is creepy!! It almost always gets the hands and fingers wrong, sometimes the arms are too long, sometimes the arms are missing Ive seen.  Look at each image closely, at the fingers and hands, sometimes fingers are unnaturally long, sometimes hands are missing a finger or are melded together, Oh sure AI has alot to learn, this week they perfect artificial wetlook and while we are,,ummm,,looking at better images AI is corrupting the banking system and enslaving the human race!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Better we just stick with real people in real water.
In reply to Message (98383) None AI Experimentation

By Tobias - eu Sun 18/02/24 23:11:08 GMT

Hello

Hi all,

I've been experimenting a little with a few AI tools over the last few months, both for stories and images.

I've posted some images here;

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/mrtobiasuk/ai/

What are the general thoughts on AI content? I would  also welcome any tips on producing better images and / or any feedback on what's there. Keen to play around with this. Some tools appear better than others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]