WetlookPro

Message # 98383.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:AI Experimentation

Date: Mon 19/02/24 20:12:48 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A thought occurred to me when I read "artistic sounding board"...

Maybe this sort of AI can be useful for something...

Consider a wetlook enthusiast who wants to either commission or shoot for himself a scene depicting some sort of story and action. It's one thing to try to put it into words, but in the world of real movie & TV production, a screenplay will be storyboarded at some point because of the need to go beyond words. I could see AI maybe used as a way to generate storyboards with more than enough realism to communicate the writer's intent, especially where specific details matter.

In reply to Message (98383.2.1.1.1) None Re:AI Experimentation

By Tobias - uu Mon 19/02/24 18:46:53 GMT

Thanks both,

The quality is certainly variable; you should see some of the complete failures. Two heads aren't always better than one! And that's before you see the woman holding a mysterious severed hand in the hot tub.

I completely agree that ai is far from a replacement for anything 'real', just a little artistic sounding board, I suppose, in the way that wetlook stories can be.

As AnthonyX said, I invited feedback, so anything relating to the quality or realism is a part of that. Personally, I think a few are passable, most have flaws and some are downright disappointing.

In reply to Message (98383.2.1.1) Talking Re:AI Experimentation

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 19/02/24 17:04:12 GMT

Tobias invited feedback, so I offered mine. I'm not faulting or trying to diminish his effort or even hinting at the notion I might do better - honestly I wouldn't even know where to begin to do something like this. If you think they look good, by all means enjoy. My opinion on AI is that it can be a valuable aid but not a replacement. If all you are interested in is the end result, and a given result satisfies your threshold of "good enough", more power to you. For me, it matters that a real human participated in a photo session with a real photographer and I am enjoying the record of that event.
In reply to Message (98383.2.1) None Re:AI Experimentation

By Anonymous - gb Mon 19/02/24 16:25:58 GMT

Let's see your attempt then , I think they look good , thanks for taking the time and effort to produce these images for the majority here to enjoy Thumbs Up
In reply to Message (98383.2) Note Re:AI Experimentation

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 19/02/24 15:59:49 GMT

Many don't look "right" - many appear to have an artistic air-brush look rather than a photorealistic look. As for other artifacts, in one image, it looks like there is a fountain spray emanating from the girl's temple. Some of the 2-girl or 3-girl pictures look like impossible poses - to use technical terminology, they appear to have 3-D interference issues, mostly at the girls' shoulders and breasts.
In reply to Message (98383) None AI Experimentation

By Tobias - eu Sun 18/02/24 23:11:08 GMT

Hello

Hi all,

I've been experimenting a little with a few AI tools over the last few months, both for stories and images.

I've posted some images here;

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/mrtobiasuk/ai/

What are the general thoughts on AI content? I would  also welcome any tips on producing better images and / or any feedback on what's there. Keen to play around with this. Some tools appear better than others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]