minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 11:34:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 98380.6.1.1

Subject: None Re:Has wetlook gotten stale?

Date: Mon 19/02/24 19:19:25 GMT

Name: WetlookFashion us

Email: Support@wetlookfashion.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Workout clothes are something I personally like, but I totally get it that it’s not Wetlook for everybody. The underwear issue can be addressed as long as the models like to show it.
In reply to Message (98380.6.1) None Re:Has wetlook gotten stale?

By Boomer - uu Mon 19/02/24 18:45:35 GMT

The clothes used are often not that great when wet.  A workout bra looks the same wet or dry.  What ever happened to pretty underwear and slips under flimsy dresses?
In reply to Message (98380.6) None Re:Has wetlook gotten stale?

By WetlookFashion - Support@wetlookfashion.net us Mon 19/02/24 17:59:40 GMT

I thought so too, that why I have started to make my own. My gripe was the outfits sometimes, but mostly when the girls don’t go underwater. I have started out with a GoPro, which works really good outdoors. I got the itch to shoot over the winter and I picked an indoor location. I personally was a little bit disappointed how the material turned out, so I went out and got a new camera and some lighting. They turned out better but it’s actually not that easy to produce good stuff, especially indoors. Nobody has really complained about the lighting but I wish there would be more complains. I want to get pushed to get better. So if anybody is there who purchased my content, please give me a review and you can also tell me if my you think a video is not good. I will always try to pick nice clothing. We just damaged a $200 dress. Lol
In reply to Message (98380) Peace Man Has wetlook gotten stale?

By Momo - Momo@Momo.com uu Sun 18/02/24 18:46:19 GMT

Maybe I am just spoiled, but I think wetlook has gotten stale over the past few years.

Outfits seems to be barely anything but t-shirt, jeans and sneakers or sports outfits and locations has a very high chance of being either a shower or a pool. I get that this is down to safe options but I wouldn't mind seeing something a little more classy like office outfits, tennis outfits or school uniforms. As for locations you can have wetlook fun if you bring water along with you or seek alternate ways of using a shower.

Heck I paid someone to stuff their butt in a toilet and flush it just to see how it would look.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]