Wetlook-Online

Message # 98380.3.3.1.1

Subject: None Re:I agree with you

Date: Mon 19/02/24 17:32:25 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That seems to be a product of the times TBH. Tats are a turnoff for me - I could fill a stadium of people I've seen who've ruined their appearances with those. That's also a personal preference for me, and I'm not exactly expecting everyone to cater to my turnons and turnoffs. I'm also not going to overly harp on the models selected, as that most likely falls under the "army you have vs. army you want" problem. Some come with different price tags and others have an entirely different set of values.

"Another down turn for me if they are already wetted before the dry shoot (wet hair, and wet underwear showing through)."

Little more says mass-production than lack of attention to detail. There you pretty much lock me the viewer in the scenario that the model got wet in something else before deciding to change into the current outfit. Things like that are well in every producer's control, too.

I'll be 36 soon, and I've been here for about 17 years (give or take). It's interesting to think about who's come and gone in the wetlook scene during that time - and I have little on those who've been with this longer than I've been alive. One here can just view the older pages from years back and see how it's changed (well, everything that isn't a now-expired link or image). I do think the new school can learn quite a bit from the old school.

In reply to Message (98380.3.3.1) Talking Re:I agree with you

By Bruno - uu Mon 19/02/24 16:38:07 GMT

Anthony, well said!

Thrift-store casual, worn by girls who appear under-fed and under-age, many of whom display body art, all of which I find aesthetically detracting too. There are now real woman of a "rip" age, wearing appropriate dresses .... taking the water with pride.

Another down turn for me if they are already wetted before the dry shoot (wet hair, and wet underwear showing through).

Some time, less is more!

Anyhow, thank you to all producers - in the modern time it is up to me selecting carefully what I like.

Bruno

In reply to Message (98380.3.3) None Re:Has wetlook gotten stale?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 19/02/24 15:38:55 GMT

Yes, I'm still here. Not posting a lot cuz I don't feel that there's a lot worth posting about. I also feel things have gotten a bit stale. After filtering through all the spam, I skim what's left and I agree, it's a lot of "quantity over quality" where the art and fashion incorporated into wetlook shot a couple of decades (or more) ago is now mostly absent. There are exceptions, but they are few and far between.

If you'll pardon my rant on what I see posted here:

It's mostly thrift-store casual (which I don't care about), worn by girls who appear under-fed and under-age (to my now 65-year-old eyes), many of whom display body art (piercings/tattoos), all of which I find aesthetically detracting.

The technology barrier for shooting and producing content of high visual quality has never been lower - all it takes is a smart phone and laptop with editing software. Sure, professional gear would be better, but it's not a pre-requisite. I think  the issue is that the few folks sufficiently enterprising and energetic to actually do it seem mostly to come up short on imagination and taste, probably aiming to meet some sort of content hours-per-month quota.

I've said this before: I will happily purchase content that I like, and am prepared to pay a premium for it (and have spent several thousand dollars over the years). I won't throw money away on subscriptions or content that misses the mark, which most content does these days. The best I have found lately came from UFA/WAMInStyle and EuroWAM, but even their catalogs are of mixed quality and contain relatively few of what I'd consider "gems" - an appealing model in "the right sort" of outfit in a suitable setting. As I think about it, there are a lot of factors that go into a "good" video, so I suppose it should come as no surprise that many fail to hit the mark.

In reply to Message (98380.3) Sad Re:Has wetlook gotten stale?

By Anonymoist - us Mon 19/02/24 00:45:42 GMT

I've thought the same for a while now. There are so many jeans photos and videos that I don't even bother delving into most of those posts anymore. There is probably no new ways to display a model or even candid women getting wet in jeans by now. Indeed if a twenty something person were to find an interest in wetlook today there is enough jeans content out on the web to last them until they die of old age if they live to be 100 and they still wouldn't be able to see it all. And don't get me started on those tattered jeans and cutoff shorts. What a waste!

I've often wondered if it's my generation (I'm a baby boomer and I believe other boomers such as MK and Anthony X [whom we haven't heard from in a while and I hope he is well]) are more prone to preferring less casual outfits such as business suits, gown, dresses, skirts and uniforms (flight attendants, cheerleaders, military dress uniforms and school uniforms) while the younger generations prefer casual outfits because that's what we were/are used to.

I'm afraid that because the demand for jeans is so great that those of us who prefer more varied clothing are going to be stuck with the same old, same old for the foreseeable future. Bummer.  

In reply to Message (98380) Peace Man Has wetlook gotten stale?

By Momo - Momo@Momo.com uu Sun 18/02/24 18:46:19 GMT

Maybe I am just spoiled, but I think wetlook has gotten stale over the past few years.

Outfits seems to be barely anything but t-shirt, jeans and sneakers or sports outfits and locations has a very high chance of being either a shower or a pool. I get that this is down to safe options but I wouldn't mind seeing something a little more classy like office outfits, tennis outfits or school uniforms. As for locations you can have wetlook fun if you bring water along with you or seek alternate ways of using a shower.

Heck I paid someone to stuff their butt in a toilet and flush it just to see how it would look.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]