Wetlook-Online

Message # 98074.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:We are in that time we can make our own AI pictures

Date: Thu 01/02/24 03:56:12 GMT

Name: Squishy Plushie gb

Email: SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yep, it lacks animation, unless you use the morphing feature, which I haven't played with yet. It's still better than drawing the soggy attractive women by hand, like we had to do 20 years ago, and then scan them and/or colour them in. For moving animated wetlook there's video games like Sims3 (using the "disable clothing filter" mod to idenify all clothing as swimwear, or Unreal Tournament/Unreal Engine/Fortnite and downloading meshes from random gaming sites. Not as good as the real thing, as there isn't the real life experience of a real woman going for a swim, nor the feel of the wet clothes clinging to you and swirling around you as you have wammy realtime fun, but hey, maybe VR will come up with something in the next 20 years. Meanwhile, there's a leisure centre about half a mile from me (Fusion) with a very liberal swimwear policy... Always fill your day with wonderful things :) Happy Peace Man Pulsing Dancing Band
In reply to Message (98074.1.1.1.1) Oooh Re:We are in that time we can make our own AI pictures

By gary kay - uu Thu 01/02/24 03:09:18 GMT

Although, while obviously fakey,,,,,,,,it looks to be interesting once you try it. Still not the same as watching a fully dressed bride descend the pools steps wearing a long beautiful gown for a swim.
In reply to Message (98074.1.1.1) Unfazed Re:We are in that time we can make our own AI pictures

By gary kay - uu Thu 01/02/24 02:56:32 GMT

While it is a cute creation, "girl underwater"  You can clearly see it has no life, the hair doesnt dance like it is underwater, it is too perfect, long blond hair underwater would not look perfect, it would have life, it would be floating randomly and beautifully, same with the dress, it would not hang perfect at her side, it would be dancing, floating aimlessly in the water, it would not look perfect.  The whole image looks like a creation, something a computer would suggest a girl might look like underwater with long blond hair and a white gown with instructions to model it with. While I submit that AI wetlook is surely the next great chapter in wetlook it can hardly take the place of a real person in a real dress under real water,,,really smiling. Sorry, just doesn't make the grade, it has a long way to go before it   can take the place of the genuine article.
In reply to Message (98074.1.1) Links Re:We are in that time we can make our own AI pictures

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Wed 31/01/24 20:49:05 GMT

https://deepdreamgenerator.com/tags/underwaterfashion Links Peace Man Wow Dancing Band Happy Just trying it out... Dancing
In reply to Message (98074.1) Pulsing Re:We are in that time we can make our own AI pictures

By Beholder - fr Tue 30/01/24 18:43:03 GMT

Indeed. I have been curious of what you have posted these last days and few weeks. I have browse through many generated pictures, many times with deception. But after some tests done by myself I have found a promising website. https://deepdreamgenerator.com - in this one you can start from an existing picture and you can write your script to indicate what will happen. You can also indicate the percentage of image modification.

What is interesting is that you can use nice existing models and outfits, one could say "you are dreaming of", and interesting things will happen to them...

The price is affordable, 19 $ per month, with more than 60 pictures available each day, some fun moments in perspective.

As the artificial intelligence will modify things sometimes at an important level, it is possible to use the pictures freely, even for commercial use.

In a near future, I think that it will be possible to begin a movie creation from the artificial pictures generated today...

Visit this, and I think that you will not be disappointed... https://deepdreamgenerator.com

In reply to Message (98074) None We are in that time we can make our own AI pictures

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 29/01/24 14:29:35 GMT

But are we close to make our own characters and give them instructions to what to do in a video like a woman take her clothes on and jumping in the lake.

Or would we use things like Second Life etc to do some role play and screen record it?

Whats on the internet today?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]