Wetlook-Online

Message # 97924

Subject: Idea **NO WETLOOK** Great outfit idea

Date: Tue 09/01/24 20:07:35 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

DISCLAIMER: NO WETLOOK. THIS IS JUST AN OUTFIT IDEA.

Hopefully this disclaimer will be sufficient not to get anyone annoyed with this post. :)

I recently came across these images (link below) and for me personally, it's an example of a 10/10 outfit for wetlook. The model wearing it is also quite gorgeous, with perfect body proportions for my taste. The site labels her as a "teen" but she clearly looks to be of adult age.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstock.adobe.com%2Fimages%2Fsexy-teen-girl-in-tight-jeans-and-sweater-looking-back-over-shoulder%2F342532569&psig=AOvVaw0hAfrwK5yt6_h4MoyEAspk&ust=1704917197781000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBIQjRxqFwoTCNDVqdGN0YMDFQAAAAAdAAAA

On can only fantasize... maybe one day someone will create an AI "wetlookify" app that will automatically turn such images into "wetlook" images. Wouldn't that be nice!

What are your thoughts about this outfit? Do you also like it? Feel free to link pictures of what you consider a perfect outfit for wetlook! :)

Cheers.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]