Message # 97922.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:The new AI forum

Date: Wed 10/01/24 22:47:38 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Website: https://saturationhall.umd.net/downloads/i/all/genre/Wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

AI seems to divide people, those who like it, love it, those who don't, absolutely hate it with a passion.

But yes, MM added the ability to tag things "synthetic" (and arranged that everything posted to the AI WAM Group is automatically tagged synthetic) so people can filter all the AI images out of their feeds.

What seems to have happened is the main thing for AI fans is the creating part, so they create hundreds of images, fine-tuning to get ever closer to their vision.  As opposed to traditionally modelled scenes where you only have the one shot at it but you get an entire scene from start to finish.

But yeah, the option can be set on your profile, and you can quickly get to that via the new "Filters" icon (looks like a graphic equaliser) top-left of the screen.

A gotcha to be aware of, at the very top of your profile it asks for passwords, but that only needs to be filled in if you're changing specific important things.  However, my browser auto-fills one of the fields but not the other one, which then generates a "passwords differ" error if I try and submit a filter change.  The work-round is to scroll up and make sure both boxes are blank - then submit will work.

In reply to Message (97922.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:The new AI forum

By Anonymous - gb Wed 10/01/24 10:19:55 GMT

Didn't realise the option was already there , thanks for enlightening me Thumbs Up
In reply to Message (97922.1.1.1) None Re:The new AI forum

By Dave - uu Wed 10/01/24 06:31:11 GMT

You can filter most of them out by setting Block AI Content to “Yes” in your preferences
In reply to Message (97922.1.1) None Re:The new AI forum

By messylaura - ex Tue 09/01/24 23:36:02 GMT

make you views known to messmaster, if enough of us ask for it it might get put in

problem i see is alot of the AI stuff is pretty crap and its going to keep getting returned on internet searches when we look for normal wetlook or messy stuff.

where alot of us look at wetlook its the small details that make the difference and without a highly skilled creator its not hitting the mark, alot of it and on here too seems lazy esp when you can clearly see ai mistakes like hair falling out and being washed down the body etc

definatly needs to be locked up in its own forum

In reply to Message (97922.1) Idea Re:The new AI forum

By Anonymous - gb Tue 09/01/24 21:57:05 GMT

Agreed , I think there needs to be another option added to the top of the wam wall page that allows the option to deselect all A.I material.

Although I can appreciate the skill and time put in to create these images I much prefer to see real people participating in our niche fetish. Idea

In reply to Message (97922) Read This The new AI forum

By Pedro - nl Tue 09/01/24 19:23:13 GMT

What happened to UMD? Is this the new AI or computer forum?

Some time ago, 50 to 70% of the picture entries changed to AI generated pictures.

Up to that time UMD was a wet and messy forum, now it seams to get a computer forum.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]