minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 21:32:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 97145.1

Subject: None Re:Choice unmanageable for collectors?

Date: Mon 09/10/23 13:47:58 GMT

Name: Robbi uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello,

I am working  with 'wanna-have-lists' and browser book marks. Every time i download a file, i strike it off the list / book mark .

The other thing is, before I download a file, I do a search on my computer's HD and on my extern archive HD in order to avoid double downloads.

In reply to Message (97145) Question Choice unmanageable for collectors?

By WTG - uu Mon 09/10/23 10:04:35 GMT

I have been an avid wetlook collector for more than 15 years, ever since the advent of HD videos, though I have had my first wetlook videos on VHS tapes from Minx Movies and Erik Elsas in 1997, 26 years ago!

Back then, I was glad that those handful producers were available on VHS, not much choice, but we were glad we had those tapes.

With the advent of HD in 2007/2008, things were still manegable, Eurowam, Mostwam, EE Wetlook, Tainster, Wetlook Online and a few I don't even remember anymore. You could download most of the videos you liked.

But in the last 8-10 years the choice has broadened to an extend, that it is almost unmanageable. Along came Wetfoto, Waminstyle, Jeansgetwet, GetYouSnaps, Wetlookbiz, Wanderland, Wetlookclip.nl, and many, many more even of Onlyfans and Patreon, or even Youtube, like Elena Sochi. And Mostwam and Eurowam have ramped up their production rate also, not to mention Wetlooker, who are curently at almost 23 thousand sets. The video quality improved greatly, now up to 4k, taking up huge space.

I now have a collection that I had to compress to less than half the size in HEVC, but it still takes up 3.5TB on my limited NAS. And I am still member on many wetlook websites, hungry for new wetlook.

I sometimes re-discover videos in my colection that I haven't seen in a year or two or more. And the worst is when I end my membership on a site I forget what I just streamed or downloaded. It is just too much for me.

Now to the question: How do you manage to watch your vast collection?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]