minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 20:59:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 96681.1

Subject: Happy Re:How many clubs do we have out there?

Date: Tue 08/08/23 18:19:51 GMT

Name: Squishy Plushie gb

Email: SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I did in fact try to set up a clothed-swimming club (SWAMP - Soggy Wet-and-Messy Playgroup) in the late 90's/early 2000's in the London area, and hired Wavelengths in Deptford for a couple of pool parties (the first in 1999 with a £20 donation to cover the pool hirecosts of £135., the second in 2001 with FREE admission to EVERYONE, the pool hire costs being covered by the 1996 car crash compensation), yet only 6 people came to the first (where I swam in the wedding dress), and only 8 came to the second, despite my extensive advertising on Usenet ASFWAM (and elsewhere), Larry's Forum (the predecessor of Nigel's Forum), and Wacky. A third pool party was cancelled due, at least partially, to further total lack of expressed interest. As I could not book the pool until I knew how many and on what date people wanted to come, and too many people refused to make a commitment, I was forced to deduce that BRITISH PEOPLE (at least in London) DO NOT WANT POOL PARTIES! So it's their loss. I then joined a health club (L.A.Fitness in Purley, near Croydon) which allowed clothed swimming (see "Health Clubs" post further down) making the entire situation redundant. When I moved to the East Midlands, I joined Fusion, where I happily swim in rainbow-patterned dresses and other non-binary fashionwear Happy Wow Wink Smile Currently there are up to five other swimmers wearing "Alternative Swimwear" in there, it tends to vary session-by-session, and mainly tends to be rashies or teeshirts, with leggings, rather than hippie stuff like I swim in, but at £2. for an hour's swim it's a lot better value for money than £135. for hiring the complete pool and finding hardly anyone turns up Happy Always fill your day with wonderful things Wink Smile Peace Man Pulsing Wink Smile Tongue
In reply to Message (96681) None How many clubs do we have out there?

By Wetlooker2 - uu Tue 08/08/23 09:58:14 GMT

I remember in Gothenburg Sweden they had a club with people who like to meet up and go for a clothed swim,

they was meeting at a beach but even have a chance to meet at a indoor pool, I think they are not so active today

but I have the idea to make a club here in Sweden, maybe we have a chance to go to the TV-library and search for

some clothed swim-tv material and make our own library of.

What about your country?

I know its some meet in Germany running by a club but are there any clubs who only focus on clothed swim somewhere?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]