WetlookPro

Message # 96670.1

Subject: Hello Re:Rainy summer

Date: Mon 07/08/23 20:38:40 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hm I didn’t realise the Netherlands didn’t get the heatwave. Sounds like you’re having the same “summer” that we’re having in Britain. Saturday it was raining, and I was halfway tempted to go out for a walk in the rain, but it’s become abundantly clear that I’m not going to meet anyone interesting out walking (rain or shine) and I just went back to bed instead. The previous weekend I went out on a pylon hunt (documenting transmission towers, we call them “pylons”) so that was an 18 mile walk — didn’t see many people, socially empty but I came back with some nice photos from my new camera. The Saturday before that, I went on a walk in the rain, 14 miles in total — just rather lonely, like so many walks.

June here was hot and sunny. I finally decided to start playing in water with my “new” shoes (not new any more) — ended up finally being brave enough to play fully clothed in the water of a local nature reserve, in public. That proved to be logistically complex on various levels and I decided to abandon everything, but then the hot weather disappeared.

Any more sunny days that are left, I have some pylons left to photograph. Rainy days, not really sure — I’ve just exhausted how much will I have to go walking alone with no objective. There are a few places left to go (entirely on foot, or including a train journey) but on a rainy day I can’t bring my camera with me, and my camera has been my surrogate girlfriend for 18 years now. (18 years of my old camera, but it’s too busted to keep using, so I’ve finally replaced it, just for the sake of pylon photos, but I spent three months last summer taking all those photos with a busted camera :(

In reply to Message (96670) None Rainy summer

By Sander - sanderwtlk@gmail.com nl Mon 07/08/23 16:56:02 GMT

How are you all enjoining this summer?

The summer in Holland is not very great. Most of the people dislike all the rainy days, but for a wetlook lover these days are great. On these rainy days I like to go for a walk and get home soaked. Unfortunately I don’t have a dog, people don’t look weird when you walk with a dog in the rain.

Also I really much like to go for a run in the rain. I wear my trainers, a tight walking pants and a shirt with another shirt over it. At the way back you are soaked and the water really cools you off.

What is your way to a ‘regular’ wetlook in this rainy summer?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]