WetlookPro

Message # 96625.1

Subject: Happy Re:London event - 19th and 20th August

Date: Sat 05/08/23 06:59:52 GMT

Name: Squishy Plushie gb

Email: SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Looks interesting :) I do like their clothing policy: "By entering Somerset House you agree to respect anyone, attire, gender, sexual orirntation, race, belief and experience whatsoever, and should expect to receive that same respect. By entering the space you agree to treat all people equally and without prejudice or presumptions including our staff."  So that means anybody can wear anything they like in the fountains, long dresses, fur coats, denim skirts, high heels, hats, shoulder bags, etc. regardless of their gender. Yay Wink Smile So there's no need for you lot to be embarrassed wearing anything you like, whatever your chronological age. If I were to go I would wear my usual everyday stuff: multi-coloured kaftan, umbrella dress, flared trousers, wedgies, pink purse, pink wig, black gothy shawl, beads, mommy long legs plushie, random bling, etc. Dancing I used to go there in the 2000's with my friends Twillin and Neptune. (The fountain is, or was, open almost every day, and ran every half hour.) So Adults, if you wanna WAM in an approved location, without worrying about other people's image of you, there you go Peace Man Happy Wink Smile
In reply to Message (96625) Links London event - 19th and 20th August

By Tobias - eu Sat 05/08/23 02:06:04 GMT

This looks promising

https://www.somersethouse.org.uk/whats-on/counterpoint-shobana-jeyasingh-dance

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]