minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 21:20:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 96471.1.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

Date: Mon 31/07/23 20:19:22 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I find it hard to see the world through ordinary eyes. When I go for a walk on a Saturday (down to 10 to 15 miles at the moment but 18.7 this weekend as I went on a pylon hunt with my new camera) the other people I see out walking often look like they’ve torn off a bubble of their indoor life and encapsulated themselves in it: they’re moving around outdoors while, in their mind, still inside their house. They seem completely oblivious to the world around them. Most of them don’t even know I’m there: it’s like they’re zombies, or in a trance.

I do still shower clothed sometimes, but the joy has long gone: it’s too short an experience (I don’t want to waste too much water in summer) and it’s no fun to do it alone. As Squishy Plushie knows (as we met up a few weeks back) this summer looked like it was going to be a fun and wet one, but that all fell apart, not least because our summer has been all cloud and rain while the continent is on fire.

A private indoor pool would be nice — enough room to jump in and splash about! Even then, you can only do that so long alone, which is another part of why this summer’s idea failed.

The idea of dressing up in nice clothes to get wet in public did occur to me, but in the end I decided that it would make me look *too* weird, and I wanted to appear approachable and fun … (even though fun is still hard for me to understand … those two Saturdays I had were a very brief learning experience that seemed so promising).

(that’s 16 to 25 km in metric, or 30 km this Saturday; “pylons” are transmission towers: high voltage power lines — wetlook is nowhere near as sad as my hobby of documenting British transmission towers …)

In reply to Message (96471.1.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Wink Smile Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Sanika - nl Mon 31/07/23 17:52:02 GMT

Hmmm the Dutch can get a bit uncomfortable when something or someone is different, especially in the more rural areas. In the city people are more tolerant.

And we are quite direct, so we tell you something or someone is different or if we think something is weird. And me wading slowly into a pond with my silk blouse and skirt or my jeans, shirt and converse, is in their eyes, weird.

I enjoy my bathroom, everyone has their preferences ^^

In reply to Message (96471.1.3.1.1.1.1.1.1) Question Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 30/07/23 19:56:03 GMT

I guess you missed my question a few posts above?

Anyway, don’t you find the bath/shower a bit cramped? Of course, maybe you have a large luxurious bathtub instead of the tiny little bathroom where I live! Most of my life, bath/shower was all there was, but being outside in open water is so much nicer than being trapped in a little room.

In reply to Message (96471.1.3.1.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Sanika - nl Sun 30/07/23 17:31:59 GMT

Thanks for sharing your experience!

But for now I will just take a shower/bath now and then ;)

In reply to Message (96471.1.3.1.1.1.1) Happy Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Sun 30/07/23 13:55:53 GMT

I was sure to follow the pool rules ( https://www.fusion-lifestyle.com/FAQ/ / http://fusion-lifestyle.co.uk/FAQ ) and not wear cotton or denim, or shoes, just manmade fabrics (the umbrella dresses were rayon, the hippie minidress and the leggings polyester, and the swimshorts nylon) and of course shower in it before and after the swim session :) Thus avoiding the phosphates from cotton altering the pH and chlorination chemistry. Since there is a relatively high Asian population nearby, many people of all genders swim in more than conventional swimwear. Fortunately swimwear rules seemed to have changed since global warming (global WAMming, lol) and COVID :) Always fill your day with wonderful things Happy
In reply to Message (96471.1.3.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Sanika - nl Sun 30/07/23 09:17:44 GMT

I was told it had something to do with hygiene and the chloride in the water. That is why most swimming pools in the Netherlands won't allow it.

How nice you had those experiences, where was this, maybe I'll visit one day ^^

In reply to Message (96471.1.3.1.1) Dancing Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Squishy Plushie - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Fri 28/07/23 22:55:39 GMT

How strange nowadays, a public pool which only allows swimshorts or bikinis etc ("conventional swimwear"). I haven't worn conventional swimwear on its own in my local public pool (Fusion leisure centre, in the East Midlands) at all this year :) Just a flared-sleeved hippie minidress and leggings :) Plus occasionally a knee-length tie-dye umbrella dress, which evoked a big smile from the lifeguard the first time I swam in it :) Yay for non-binary creative swimwear Bouncing Happy Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile Band Crown Wow And I never got any bad comments from the other swimmers or the lifeguards, in fact I got some admiring comments from certain women Happy Always fill your day with wonderful things Happy Happy Pulsing Wink Smile Peace Man
In reply to Message (96471.1.3.1) Info Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Sanika - nl Fri 28/07/23 19:05:27 GMT

I know there was some sort of event in the Netherlands, I never attended and I do not know if those events are still ongoing.

Could not help you with that!

Swimming clothed in public places, I have done. But I did not like the stares or the comments. Even when I was with my former partner, other guys can't help to keep their sexist comments for themselves.

In reply to Message (96471.1.3) Happy Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Jozua - jozuavondrawing@gmail.com nl Fri 28/07/23 18:59:42 GMT

Hi Sanika,

Thanks for your response. :)

I was more curious if there are any pools where you can swim clothed.

Or organized events with the theme of swimming fully clothed.

Events where multiple people who like wetlook get together.

That could be a pool. But also a lake or maybe a beach.

Sometimes in the summer months I do go swimming clothed alone in a lake where it is quiet. Bystanders do look strangely when they see me swimming clothed.

Jozua

In reply to Message (96471.1) Hello Re:People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Sanika - nl Fri 28/07/23 18:29:59 GMT

Hi Jozua,

There are a lot of rivers and lakes, beaches and ponds, creeks and wetlands. It is not common or sometimes not even allowed to swim with clothes on in a public pool.

But there are also a lot of people and judging looks. I don't know what you like or what you have planned, but it is most certainly frowned upon by most bystanders.

Hope this helps!

Sanika

In reply to Message (96471) Hello People from the Netherlands on this forum?

By Jozua Drawing - jozuavondrawing@gmail.com nl Fri 28/07/23 18:08:04 GMT

What are your experiences with swimming clothed?

Are there any pools or events where you can swim clothed?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]