minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 10:28:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 96422.1.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:well known for swimming?

Date: Wed 26/07/23 23:28:23 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They let the water carry them and then get out again. And no, this river always has a pretty strong current, no matter the weather. What I meant was that people generally prefer to go swimming when it is nice and sunny and not cool and overcast like the weather in this video seems to be. And I agree with you, I would also not like to go swimming there - but, as I said, lots of people do. (despite signs warning of the danger)
In reply to Message (96422.1.2.1) Confused well known for swimming?

By NCgreg231LC2 - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Wed 26/07/23 18:33:45 GMT

so these people let the current carry them for some distance and then attempt to climb out somewhere like the young lady does? (i might argue that isn't REALLY swimming...maybe a debate would be more enjoyablethan an arguement?) I dunno, maybe if you attempted to swim AGAINST the current? Or does "in better weather" mean that the river is more calm, and flowing more slowly? Are you able to summarize what the young lady is talking about in this video?

I might recount a story where someone lost their life in the rapids of a different river, but maybe in a later post. I consider myself a good swimmer, but i would not enter fast flowing water like that unless there was some greater danger to my life (or perhaps if i was there in person, i would see that the river was not as dangerous as it appears in the video?) Perhaps for young people it is for the thrill, or for a dare?

In reply to Message (96422.1.2) None Re:1000%

By Anonymous - uu Wed 26/07/23 13:33:46 GMT

This might look dangerous, but this river is a well known spot for swimming. In better weather litterally hundereds of people do this every day (although obviously in swimming attire). So, despite what this video might look like, this is by far not as dangerous as it seems. (I would still not recommend it, though, and certainly only if you are a good swimmer and know the place and what you are doing).
In reply to Message (96422.1) Read This 1000%

By NCgreg231LC2 - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Tue 25/07/23 20:57:18 GMT

TLdr: German video. Girl enters water at 4:57 and climbs out at 5:57. be warned, you will wish you had passed on this video BUT you will always wonder what you missed if you didn't!

first, i say thank you for sharing! There's no way i have the patience to look for new content posted to youtube. But i don't have to, if you do it for me!

With that being said, would it be too much to ask for a description of what we are going to watch? (or does that become my job to add the commentary?)

Any German speakers that might add what was the whole point? I mean, this girl easily could have died doing this stunt... and yet she survived, nonetheless. I'd be curious what was the whole point?

In reply to Message (96422) None new but bad youtube

By Anonymous - uu Tue 25/07/23 15:07:36 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jevpuO5AzPA

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]