minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 17:59:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 96402.5

Subject: None Re:why not German, Italian, or French "Wetlookhunter"?

Date: Thu 27/07/23 08:16:58 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email: panos81c@otenet.gr

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I believe that the WetlookHunter concept could work in other countries too, as long as there are people who have the time and resources to run it.

One member mentioned the money issue; as far as I understand from the descriptions on WetlookHunter's website, not all the girls who get wet are paid.

However, unless someone has money aside to pay a few girls to participate for money to begin with, then he/she will need some girls to volunteer to do it for free, but the producer will then sell the videos for income to be able to start financing more.

Another option is to begin with candid wetlook clips for sale to raise some money, and then go on to producing modelled shots with "hunted" girls.

The downside is that lately candid wetlook is becoming more rare, in my home countries of Cyprus and Greece for example I see less and less girls swimming clothed (those who do it to protect themselves from sunburn prefer wearing rashguards than ordinary t-shirts); on the other hand, it is becoming more popular with men.

In reply to Message (96402) None why not German, Italian, or French "Wetlookhunter"?

By Anonymous - uu Mon 24/07/23 15:32:33 GMT

Germans, Italians, or Frenchs girls are beautiful.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]