WetlookPro

Message # 96191.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Not sure how serious

Date: Fri 14/07/23 00:43:51 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There are various ways to look at this from a man’s perspective with regards relationships, both real and fastasies/stories.

Should the woman already be into wetlook before you meet? Or should it be something that you introduce her to? There are arguments to be made in both cases. It’s wonderful to introduce someone to a new experience, such as a hobby, a style of music, or an activity. However, it’s also nice to find someone who already likes what you do. Meeting a woman who is already wet fully clothed would be a nice way to start out on some common ground — and any of the women in that story could decide to repeat the experience later, only for a man to notice who likes what he sees.

There is even an argument to be made that the woman introduces the man to the idea!

Another key question is whether it should be sensual, sexual or just plain fun? There have been comments made here in the past that women get turned off by men trying to push them into getting wet just for their sexual gratification. I have come to realise that there isn’t any requirement for the woman to find it sensual or sexual: it need only be something that she finds fun. No doubt, if you find her extra sexy when wet, she will come to appreciate the attention, but if it starts out just plain fun, it’s surely easier all round.

Yes there are definitely women who like getting wet for fun or for sensuality!

In reply to Message (96191.1.1.1.1.1.1) Happy Re:Not sure how serious

By Squish. - SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com gb Thu 13/07/23 23:39:28 GMT

I reckon you can wear anything in any public pool if you make incrementally small enough changes each time you swim there. For example at my local pool I woer standard swimwear the first time (swimshorts) then the next week added a rashie, then leggings, then a second rashie over the first, then a mini-swimdress instead of the second rashie, then an umbrella dress instead of the swimdress, first tucked in then flowing loose, then two umbrella dresses over each other, and now I'm up to a hippie dress with flared sleeves over the rashie (and still the leggings and swimshorts). Whatever next :) Fashion swimwear knows no bounds :)
In reply to Message (96191.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:Not sure how serious

By Tobias - eu Thu 13/07/23 23:21:54 GMT

There is obviously an element of fantasy there.

However, I have also noticed at clubs that host pool parties / foam parties on a regular basis that the same people show up each week. Easy to forget your swimwear once. But every week for a whole summer?

In reply to Message (96191.1.1.1.1) Hello Not sure how serious

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 13/07/23 22:26:34 GMT

When you discover how many guys end up in wetlook-less marriages, you tend to get a very deflated view of your chances … But just how many women really would be cool with getting wet fully clothed?

All the people in that story have a chance of meeting a guy (or lass) who likes getting wet fully clothed, even just for fun.

In reply to Message (96191.1.1.1) None Re:I've added a couple of new stories to my story site:

By Tobias - eu Thu 13/07/23 19:25:55 GMT

Hi Malvineous,

Absolutely. Perhaps even a franchise &#128512;.

At the editing stage. I think Paramount is considering buying the rights.

Tobias

In reply to Message (96191.1.1) Question Re:I've added a couple of new stories to my story site:

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 13/07/23 19:15:12 GMT

Just curious, was a sequel ever planned for Fashion Dilema, either for the whole group or for the individual characters?
In reply to Message (96191.1) None Re:I've added a couple of new stories to my story site:

By Tobias - eu Thu 13/07/23 17:56:16 GMT

Thanks, JW. More to come &#128512;.
In reply to Message (96191) Info I've added a couple of new stories to my story site:

By JW - ex Wed 12/07/23 22:51:06 GMT

They are by Tobias, details are on the site.

https://www.savethebergamot.co.uk/mmm/Tobias.html

Enjoy,

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.792 seconds to generate ]