minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Mon 13/05/24 16:22:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 95662.5

Subject: None Re:Do models use their own clothes-shoes?

Date: Thu 15/06/23 01:42:23 GMT

Name: EdwinR us

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Website: https://www.asplashofglamour.com/ / asplashofglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As to your question, Do models use their own clothes and shoes? Sometimes. Usually we provide the outfits, shoes, and accessories, but there were times when a model offered to wear something they themselves owned. Many models carry a small bag of clothes they wear for modeling, but It could be an outfit they got tired of, or didn’t like anymore, or was going to donate. On a few occasions I purposely asked models to wear the clothes they showed up in, into the water, if I liked what they were wearing. Most have no problem. We don’t do clothes destruction, so that doesn’t factor into replacements, but there were a couple of times when their personal shoes were damaged. On a couple of occasions, model’s sandals came apart in the pool, so we let them take a pair from our pile of sandals as replacements. Most of the time, I don’t ask to use their clothes and shoes. You won’t believe how many girls just can’t pick the right clothes for themselves. You would think that pretty girls would want to dress attractively, but many prefer to wear ugly clothes or unattractive styles. So we dress them in something prettier.

EdwinR

asplashofglamour.com

In reply to Message (95662) Question Do models use their own clothes-shoes?

By gww - eu Mon 12/06/23 18:53:15 GMT

Maybe it was asked before, but do wetlook models use their own clothes and shoes sometimes or are they provided by the producer? Do producers have a budget for clothes?

If the models use their own clothes/shoes, does it happen that the clothes/shoes do not survive the photoshoot? Are the models then compensated for the loss?

I am curious especially because I often see some wet clothes cutting-destruction videos, mostly on Wetlooker and I am curious if it is a way for models to get rid of their old clothes or they just buy them in charity shops.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]