Wetlook-Online

Message # 94913.1

Subject: Dancing 70's 80's wetlook!

Date: Mon 01/05/23 23:03:12 GMT

Name: NCgreg231LC2 gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As the included link shows, not very much! For us older wetlookers, the pre-internet days were quite different from "wetlook on demand" that is so plentiful now.  Many TV shows throughout the pre-internet had a * TINY * amount of wetlook.  Past discussion has remarked about how scenes left A LOT to be desired, yet for all of us STARVING for ANYTHING, every little bit was like mana from heaven!

Mark Kelly had an extensive collection of wetlook from the mere miliseconds of wetlook that would appear on so many TV and movies.  Hopefully someone else can post a link, or i will when i have a little more time to verify it.

In the meantime, one of my favorite wetlook commercials was for Clorets Gum in 1989.  I tried to post the youtube link before, but somehow there was encoding to KILL the link as soon as i posted it?  But if you go to youtube and search for "clorets tv commercial 1989" it should be the first search result that appears.  A beautiful blonde get's splashed with a bucket of water.  Only 18 seconds long, but the wetlook itself is even shorter! Such a VERY POOR quality compared to current standards!

In reply to Message (94913) None No Loveboat without some wetlook

By Wetlooker2 - uu Mon 01/05/23 11:22:46 GMT

Website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpyRrBkGec&ab_channel=haylsgo

I wonder how much wetlook they got in that old series....

And....Mr Hoff was a part of the episode to.

In the end of the vid you will see a old couple get wet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.083 seconds to generate ]