Wetlook-Online

Message # 94707.1

Subject: Dancing Re:Wetlook sex!

Date: Wed 19/04/23 13:35:52 GMT

Name: thecoldplace uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wow, great experience, awesome to hear about it! You are both very lucky and it would be great if you could update on how your new relationship progresses with wetlook as part of it!

Always really helps that you describe the outfits you get soaked in so clearly, especially what socks you are wearing, thank you!

In reply to Message (94707) None Wetlook sex!

By Soakedsportzgirl - uu Wed 19/04/23 10:52:30 GMT

I have had a new experience recently and want to share it.  

I I have a new guy friend in my life and was wondering how to break it to him that I’m so into wet clothes. So I decided that I was going to tell him and at the same time try something I had always wanted to try but for whatever reason have not.

On this afternoon we had went out for lunch and a couple of drinks and I was feeling a little horny and I could tell he was as well.  By the time we got back to my place I really needed it. But I wanted to jump in the pool and get wet first. I was wearing my very tight skinny dark blue Levi’s a thin long sleeve Nike black shirt bra no panties Nike socks and my black and white Nikes.  We started kissing and touching and a thought entered my head “wonder what it would be like to suck him off while he gets my clothes wet?” I stopped and said I have to grab something.  I ran in and grabbed this small bucket that’s the perfect size as not to get in the way.  I returned positioned us next to the pool and said “this is for you I want you to soak me”.  I could tell he did not comprehend what I had said but he agreed and as I pulled out his member he got what I wanted him to do. I began to stroke his member looked up at him sand said “ I’m going to give you the best time ever and I want you to pour water on me while I’m doing it.  I put him in my mouth and he just started pouring like it was natural. The first couple going over my head. I looked down at my jeans as they started changing colors then another bucket on my head OMG I was living a dream how sexy this was and I could tell by the noise he was making he loved it as well.  It did  not take long and I was soaked with a cock in my mouth.  I could not believe what was happening but I stopped just long enough to whisper to him explode in my mouth he just smiled.  I put him back in my mouth and he dumped one more bucket over my head and proceeded to absolutely explode in my mouth. It felt so good I exploded in my jeans.   It was so great I had to take a minute after i exploded to catch my breath then I stood up looked at my state of wetness and said fuck it and jump in the pool.  

What an experience.  My new fav soaking during oral.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]