Wetlook-Online

Message # 93957.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Question but why?

Date: Wed 15/03/23 21:42:20 GMT

Name: NCgreg231LC2 gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Now i am curious about why this only happened in Germany? (well... perhaps THIS question is already partially answered?)

How did it start?  Did the Gameshow hosts encourage the ladies to jump in the pool?  Why would there only be one spontaneous jumper after one show, and dozens after a different show?

(if anyone knows the answers, or even can offer speculative suggestions?)

In reply to Message (93957.1.1.1.1) None Re:none?

By Toby - uu Wed 15/03/23 16:30:03 GMT

The Man-o-Man gameshow (Mann-o-Mann in Germany) was originally an Australian TV programme that was franchised in about 20 countries around the world during the 1990s. It was a kind of male talent and beauty contest in which eliminated contestants were pushed fully clothed into an on-set swimming pool.

I am only aware of audience members (who were all female) jumping into the pool at the end of the German version. It appeared to be random and spontaneous, without much thought of the consequences. In some shows just a single lady went in, and in others it ended up with more than a dozen. They jumped into the water in the regular clothes thay had been wearing to the show, including shoes, and had to make their way home soaked.

The Germans are renowned for their fully clothed pool parties in particular, and historically their gameshows in general, so I doubt any of them would have felt at all ashamed.

In reply to Message (93957.1.1.1) Peace Man none?

By NCgreg231LC2 - gy Wed 15/03/23 10:00:10 GMT

i say none for several reasons...

1) In the case of the German people, my perception is that few of them would feel ashamed of revealing more of themselves than they had intended

2) I have only seen those ladies voluntarily jumping into the pool, not like they were pushed/thrown in OR accidentally fell in?

3) I have seen several ladies who might hold their arms across their bosom's to cover their exposure, yet did not give off a shame/embarrassment vibe... so, they didn't FEEL bad, but yet took action that they felt the needed to?

In conclusion, i imagine they cherished the experience!

In reply to Message (93957.1.1) Hello Re:A Lady jump in the pool Mann-o Mann TV Show

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 13/03/23 09:05:59 GMT

Scenes like these leave me wondering how many of the women were not actually “properly” dressed for the occasion, i.e. whose clothes revealed more of themselves than they had intended. Did that leave them feeling any shame or embarrassment, or did they just cherish the experience?
In reply to Message (93957.1) None Re:A Lady jump in the pool Mann-o Mann TV Show

By joe - us Sat 11/03/23 15:05:18 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w7mbJ_y040

In reply to Message (93957) Video A Lady jump in the pool Mann-o Mann TV Show

By Lac - uu Sat 11/03/23 10:22:57 GMT

https://youtu.be/55zgEB7NM0c?t=3371 very short scene, about 56:12.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.073 seconds to generate ]