minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 09:52:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 93516.1

Subject: Info The complete guide to girt card reality in the EU and Verotel, long.

Date: Tue 14/02/23 20:48:55 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The only workaround is to use a credit or debit card. While Verotel itself is a card processor for adult content, unlike say Epoch or CCBill it is based in the European Union. The upside, it’s very safe as the EU has insanely strict privacy laws compared to the US. The downside, they can’t really allow per EU law various anonymous giftcards. Gift cards, like paysafecard are more of a novelity in the EU, came here late, were banned for a long time in many countries (maybe still are in some) and just don’t work on most EU based sites/processors.

If you are obsessed with not using your own card, find someone in the EU (or elsewhere willing to use own credit card) and send them the Money via PayPal or something (or Venmo if in the US, but that works in few countries) and let them buy the sets for you. If you buy from a different IP than you download (but just download once) the website won’t block you, as that won’t be considered sharing.

If you are NOT privacy obsessed, but your credit card does not work, this while rare is not that uncommon. Again due to strict laws, also a strict chargeback law which favors customers doing fraud (basically they are not able to sue anyone outside the EU) whole banks, countries, regions, deemed risky are at times blocked by Verotel. You could right to their support and ask for being whitelisted (I did that for my non-EU card to use it in the EU as it was impossible to use a US card with them from outside the US). It might also be the other way around, as in your bank is blocking the transactions, as it has a no adult websites policy or deems Verotel as risky, not on moral graunds, but again fraudulent chargebacks - sadly people do that a lot with adult content. In that case you could maybe be whitelisted by your bank (possibly for a fee) or open an account at a different bank.

In reply to Message (93516) None Verotel and gift cards

By Anonymous - us Tue 14/02/23 02:45:51 GMT

Any of you have luck using gift cards on a Verotel site? Other workarounds? I can’t access any sites that use Verotel, and there are some really good ones that I would like to try (esp. WAMinStyle). Thx.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]