MyWetloook

Message # 93045.1.1.2

Subject: Read This Well…

Date: Tue 17/01/23 21:39:48 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Go woke, go broke… never liked this slogan, but as the many replies to your post show, a lot of people are fans of ripping. It’s a fetish just like wetlook or wam, with a huge overlap.

Now the thing is there are tons of Wetlook sites. TWO offer ripping. Wetlooker on a regular basis. And WetlookClip dot NL, in all sets, but infrequently updated and R rated, unlike Wetlooker. So ripping sets sell, this is one thing. And people with this fetish have very little choices,

Those with a pure wetlook fetish have tons of choices, not to mention even non ripping sets on Wetlooker.

Funny thing is there is a huge overlap also between wetlook and oil-wam. Like EuroWam has started to introduce such content. The comments make it clear, the clothes don’t survive. But destruction by oil is fine, by ripping seems to make people woke…

Anyway, I’m a fan of ripping, though mostly dresses, etc, more elegant clothing, I’ve even ordered some custom sets, which were made available on the site afterwards. And sadly the fight of people who support one fetish - wetlook, which can damage clothes and shoes, often you will learn about that after, fighting another fetish seems unfair.

Also dude, times of “austerity”? Get your head put of the media and into the real world, yes we have a crisis, a war in Europe and inflation, but the savings people and companies are taking are minimal. All I’ve seen here in Poland, is a few more chains turning off lights/logos when closed. Something Lidl and McDonald’s have been doing for years, to inform passers by that they are closed. Now a few others joined stating a different reason. Yet we should give up our fetishes?

In reply to Message (93045.1.1) Thumbs Up I'd agree with you - too much "ripping"

By TrickyTrev - wx Tue 17/01/23 06:49:51 GMT

I'd agree with anonymous, not that the format will change at all.

In these times of austerity do we really need to be cutting perfectly good clothes (I've even seen Levi's sets!) with scissors?   It's not even ripping - it's cutting.

Each to their own, but not for me

In reply to Message (93045.1) Confused Re:New ladies on Wetlooker

By anonymous - us Mon 16/01/23 23:11:26 GMT

I really don't get the fascination with destroying perfectly good clothes nor the interest in the plethora of already torn (distressed) jeans photos that are posted both by Wetlooker and others. I find the later totally unappealing, some so torn they hardly cover anything. I find the former such a waste. Those items of clothing could be put to such better use such as donated to the poor IMO.
In reply to Message (93045) Pictures New ladies on Wetlooker html

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com uu Mon 16/01/23 18:20:57 GMT

Website: https://vip.wetlooker.com// http://vip.wetlooker.com

Wetlooker.com - new GIRLS (click here for GUYS)
  • BLACK FRIDAY SALE: Any video = only $3! + 25% DISCOUNT to ALL REMAINING SUPER PACKS! Increased 40% OFF for orders >10 sets!
    Buy 10 or more sets and get 40% discount automatically!
  • Pay $70 for your order and get $20 coupon
  • Subscribe to our Telegram Channel @wetlooker - free teasers, gifts, exclusive content
  • Support us on Patreon and receive a coupon for your donation! Paypal available!
  • Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Youtube Wetlooker

• 40% DISCOUNT!

Buy 10+ sets
    and get 40% discount automatically!
    Start shopping

Amateur sets!

non professional sets:
    Amateur sets

Vouchers

Pay $70 and get $20 back!

Follow and support us!
    Patreon: @wetlooker
    Our telegram: @wetlooker
    YouTube: Girls/Guys

Don't forget to check also our Amateur friends category! Thousands of non-pro amateur photosets for each taste!! Daily updates!
    Welcome to vip.wetlooker.com!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
    If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
    Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
    Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
    Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
    2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
    Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]