MyWetloook

Message # 92652.1.2.1

Subject: None Re: We Are Still Here

Date: Sun 25/12/22 16:01:17 GMT

Name: Waterboy uu

Email: usadragster355@outlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks wetclothesfan.

Its nice to see you are still around. I've mailed you a couple of times wanting to buy the cruise video and the pictures. Is there a chance of that? I'm a big fan of Steffie and Tanya.

In reply to Message (92652.1.2) Info Re: We Are Still Here

By waterloggedproductions - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com us Sun 25/12/22 03:26:00 GMT

I still monitor this forum  and we still sell clips and full videos.  We  have not done much in the past 2 years due to the fact my main model and asst  Baby & her Hubby  moved all over the USA to fulfill US Army needs,  so  I only saw her about 1 or 2 times a year.  She was the backbone of the company and setting up girls.

She is moving back to  New Orleans  in January  and will be closer to me then.  We may start new projects this Summer, but only  if  she  wants to do it..  I am alot older now  and  finding young girls  is not something I am good at, so I need  Baby  Girl.

WK  @  WLP

In reply to Message (92652.1) None Re:Liquid ladies

By WetClothingFan - uu Sat 24/12/22 16:46:23 GMT

Don’t quote me on this -

If I’m not mistaken, the owner of liquid ladies retired, and has handed the reigns over to MK of Wamtec. Try contacting him with questions or concerns. If I’m wrong about this, I apologize in advance. Good luck!

In reply to Message (92652) None Liquid ladies

By Waterboy - usadragster355@outlook.com uu Sat 24/12/22 14:56:06 GMT

Does anyone know of a better way of contacting the owner of website? I've tried several times to contact but have no response. I've bought quite a few videos and two in past couple of days so there is life there.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]