WetlookPro

Message # 91789.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Ripping/trashing?

Date: Mon 14/11/22 20:54:52 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ah, I forgot about that one! That is actually one that *is* associated with wetlook, although it slipped my mind.

I don’t agree with it personally, but I’m going to avoid getting involved any moral philosophy!

What I notice is that there is a whole fetish “genre” of wetlook, and another for women who don’t shave (be that bush, armpits, legs or a combination) but there is virtually no crossover between the two. Wetlook models by-and-large are all shaved bare and made up. There were some EE models in the past who seemed to be make-up free or kept it to a minimum—thinking of Krista and Nicolette, but also Morgaine and Francoise—but it seems rarer now. (Older British productions were also more to the taste of bush lovers, but then you have to settle for primitive video quality! Man, I remember when video on a PC was barely more than a postage stamp size, and of course when it was pointless because you only had a few colours anyway!)

I wondered what else people might be wishing existed but likely never will.

In reply to Message (91789.1) Question Ripping/trashing?

By TrickyTrev - wx Mon 14/11/22 06:48:55 GMT

I would say a lot of the major producers do ripping videos as well as wet/messy.  These days it's more "cut with scissors" though.

It's something that I've never got?  Seems a bit of a waste.  Certainly my experiences is that if you ask a girlfriend to have a shower with you, even if they are not into wetlook, they'll generally be OK as long as things don't get ruined.  Most women won't mind getting their jeans wet, but ask them to ruin there shoes or rip their clothes up and that's another thing!

Bit off topic, but hope it provides another corssover.

In reply to Message (91789) Question Crossovers

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 14/11/22 00:17:44 GMT

Wetlook at times feels a bit isolated as a fetish. The only major link that you have is to messy, which seems even more isolated. Both have crossovers with mainstream media, but that is it.

Does anyone else have something else that they wish to see a crossover with, for example a fetish not normally associated with wetlook?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]