Wetlook-Online

Message # 90827.2

Subject: None Re:On "drylook"/"stale wetlook"

Date: Thu 29/09/22 07:54:50 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

the drying out stage can be fun, i find for drying clothes lighter colours look better as they show more of the colour change and they can still b damp enough for some transparency when against skin, for me its more about the shoes in the semi wet / dry stage, i do love a soggy pair of shoes be it heels or flats, they can stay damp and in some cases squishy for a long time, i have a few pairs with thicker insoles and linings and when my clothes are dry / damp they can still be squelching water or allowing my stockings to still show the shoes to be wet from capilary action too.

in some of the wetlook shoots you can also see the reverse of this where models have gotten changed into a new dry outfit from a previous shoot and they are wearing a pair of damp or wet shoes and in the dry previews they have the same damp and wet squelchy look to the stockings around the shoes, i like seeing this too.

when you are the wearer of the drying clothes if you are sitting around then it can start to get really cold, i like to keep moving about so i keep my body temp up,

i once took of a soaking wet coat and pair of court shoes when i went to a cafe late at night, when i put them back on to go out about an hour later they were freezing cold and still wet so now if i'm going to be wearing the same stuff all day or later on i leave it on so the clothes / shoes stay the same temp.

when i was working in the office i came to work drenched as it was raining really heavy and i did deliberately get extra wet on the way on purpose, just can't help myself sometimes, most times, but i knew some of the girls had to do errons to the bank and breakfast bar which were outside so i told them if anyone needs to go out while its raining i'll go as i'm already wet, which was a great excuse to stay in my wet clothes and shoes.

In reply to Message (90827) Info On "drylook"/"stale wetlook"

By Casey - uu Tue 27/09/22 23:41:25 GMT

How do you feel about the wet clothes, worn for at least 10 minutes after exiting the water? It is already at the point where the shiny wetlook is gone, and the clothes look pretty much dry, except the colors are darker and some of the textures are different. Of course the wet hair, and possibly ruined make up and squishy shoes add to the look. I like the subtlety and the effect wet clothes have on the body language. It is not as obvious, but the way the woman is dealing with the often uncomfortable sensation of wet clothes, the realization on what has happened, maybe even a little bit of regret definitely do something for me. Also, such images are pretty hard to come by! What about you?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]