Wetlook-Online

Message # 90694.4

Subject: None Re:Wet heels?

Date: Tue 20/09/22 02:19:17 GMT

Name: Messylaura ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As a lover of and wearer of heels you just don't see many women / girls wearing them as a daily shoe, they started to get less common in daily wear around the end of the 90's and 2000's, for sure they are easier on the feet and don't have the constant heel tip maintanence, i noticed around the 2000 the heel tips that had plastic got softer and wear out in quite frankly ridiculous time, i always change mine for metal ones, i could buy a pair of new heels and the tips were worn out in 2 hours

so with more models owning speakers and them being much less damaged buy water they themselves would use them for wetlook shoots in no specific request is made

most heels take destructive damage from constantly walking in them while wet, like going out in the rain for a hour or two, during a typical shoot the most that happens is cheaper ones will get soles coming loose or off due to non water proof glues, using a waterproof contact adhesive sorts this out

so it can be more expensive for the people paying for the shoes be it models or producers, producers will need more sizes where as models will have the right size everytime

Charity chops and ebay are a great place to get decent heels etc from, for me i prefer everyday heels which look normal rather than stupidly high hooker heels, they also feel better when worn

As for the amount in wet look / wam / splosh they are out there, to note leonmoomins mostwam, splash of glamour have a very high heel count, even flat court shoes are nicer than sneakers for me, but thats personal taste as i know there are people that also only like sneekers and don't care for heels

so basically, sneekers are easier to maintain water wise, most models will own them and possibly don't own many pairs of heels if they do they probably don't want to ruin their own nice ones so they would need to be bought for the wetlook shoots, maybe they don't know of, use charity shops or want to risk online ebay type, alot of my ebay ones are ones i have already had or from makes i already know and they can be very cheap as there are so many available, great place to buy heels for wam / splosh, producers and models should take note if the damage / expense is a concern

it also comes down to how much the people buying the material produced want to see heels / classic foot wear, i've never complained about it as i know there are plenty out there but when ever asked , kinda like here, yes please more heels and classic foot wear.

as for the quality, i've seen good stuff still being produced but also alot of the lazier 'just doing it to make a quick vid" like "fully dresses" and its just a dress and a jacket and yes thats good too but not when its supposed to be fully dressed

of all they types of wetlook the ones not produced are my fav still, can't beat a proper caught in the rain wetlook,

In reply to Message (90694) Question Wet heels?

By Comandor - juraskurpes@gmail.com lv Sun 18/09/22 12:15:04 GMT

Why all do wetlook in sneakers - but not in high heels?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]