Wetlook-Online

Message # 89628.3.1

Subject: None Took some day before I answer you

Date: Mon 18/07/22 15:03:53 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I would say it confuse me to to see wetlook, even I have listen to music and wish they was playing another way like you describes.

I would say that to about wetlook can be a "bizarre substitute for real love".

Maybe thats the thing, we cant have to much of wetlook viewing, maybe something happend and we lost it,

we need to take a break and live a life without it and later go back and enjoy wetlook again.

Its something I will learn more about, what happend if we spend to much time in to it.

Go to the beach at summer and swim around with clothes every day 10 hours per day.....maybe a little break make us to go back again.

It will just be there for us when we are ready. Sometikes I take a break, sometimes I spend to much time in to it.

I dont think I spend to much time to it at all  - I will just make a experiment with my feelings for it and learn more.

And the big thing I miss is someone to share it with, when I was young, if I found someone at school and invitte to join me to go to pool at weekends

instead for be on my own every time, that would give me a new experience.

Im lucky enough to say Im not only a observer at the pool or beach, I have had the opportunity many times to jump in with clothes - almost every time planned to do.

I have been getting wet many times on my own, at summertime I have been on the beach many times and still doing it and still enjoy it,

first time at the summer when I got in the water with my black long sleeve its the best feeling in long long time

or when I ask lifeguard if I can jump in with a cotton shirt in white color, that was no problem and I really enjoy it and I count the minutes to they close for the day.

When I was at the lake I can be there at 8 in morning or go home at 9 in evening.....only weather tell me to dont go there.........

I would say Im not so interest in nudity, maybe I have some belly fetisch and thats the only thing,

And even I have not been so interest in sex either, I think Wetlook is my thing and that can be enough.

Its much to learn, and much to try to understand, some of us just enjoy to fun of wetlook and some of us will learn about it.

In reply to Message (89628.3) None Re:One day I look at some wetlook-photos......

By Jan - fi Sun 17/07/22 20:03:00 GMT

To me, wetlook and other clothing fetishes which i have, are last interest in sexuality. If fetishes are gone some day, then i'm asexual.  "Normal" sex and nudity are not interesting things.
In reply to Message (89628) Mixed One day I look at some wetlook-photos......

By Wetlooker2 - se Sun 17/07/22 14:01:00 GMT

I got the feeling I lost it, I was almost worried I lost my interest in wetlook.....But I calm myself down and find out that was wrong.

What you think? You think it can be gone and we dont have any feeling over wetlook?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]