minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 23:50:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 89407.1.1

Subject: None Re:The problem with such posts/trips is (no hate)

Date: Mon 04/07/22 17:07:40 GMT

Name: Tobias eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi MikeyPHX,

Thanks for your reply, I really wasn't trying to add insult to injury, I promise! I just found it to be extremely interesting that she got two separate outfits wet in short succession.

There is certainly less candid material than previously. No criticism of the many commercial producers out there but this is my preference. I like the description of a not so hot country that's now hot where booze is king - it sounds like where I live.

In reply to Message (89407.1) None The problem with such posts/trips is (no hate)

By MikeyPHX - eu Mon 04/07/22 03:30:00 GMT

That we all can just tell stories. My country has very few beaches that do provide cool stories, and would provide cool photos/videos if… they had 24/7 HD 4K CCTV that beaches do not have. Gdynia Srodmiescie or Gdansk Brzezno beaches (no local letters as the forum acts weird with them), are prime examples in my area, a beach downtown in a 250k city (beach is small so easy to view all wetlook) and a larger one, but closest for a bigger city (need to know the spots, near tram terminus). Depending on temperature you could see ( up to 50 insanely good scenes a day (especially if hot, amd say near to school graduation, other than that 10 is a given on most summer days). Locals (and tourists)  going nuts in a country which was supposed to be cold (not so much due to climate change, but they dress for colder weather, and go swimming as it’s hot)  Problem is, all we can get is story, like yours. I mean I would LOVE to share visuals with the community. I do have some bad quality (as in phone in lap trying to inconspicuously trying o record a candid vid, butt, well… while the device may record in full HD, it’s not like Intake my iPhone, move nearby and record. Wouldn't want to be beat up by the girls friends (or half the beach in reality) and later prosecuted by the cops - EU privacy laws basically killed candid wetlook even before US platforms did.

So all we can do is watch limited candids from Moscow and St. Petersburg these days (if you want Western Style fashion, note, not talking about the girls, just the fits) and those are dripping in, but few, and well, the lack of Kyiv or Odessa media (not  trying to be political, just saying what the origins where of media we got from Eastern Europe)… well candid is dead. So your post in a way adds insult to injury  as the asying goes. As I’d love to show the community my candid content from Gdynia (but will anyone protect me from European Union Laws for posting it?) and would love to record a lot more and in better quality, but the best wetlook is feuded by booze, in the evening, and there are guys in the group.

Sorry for the long comment. But as I live in a not-so-hor-but-now-hot climate country where booze is king, i find such comments everyday stuff. Would love to have a photographer with a 4K cam at my local beach recording  for you, but I can’t achieve that (he would be beat up or in jail).

Kudos for the (sadly, very few ones who do it in Moscow fountains. Insane bravery, but than Russian privacy laws are typical, unlike EU ones, so less of a threat

In reply to Message (89407) Dancing An hour at the beach

By Tobias - eu Sun 03/07/22 23:16:28 GMT

I took my paddleboard to my local beach this afternoon, as the weather was fine and dry. By around 6pm, the temperature was around 20&#8304;C and the sun was out after  cloudy day, so I was hopeful to see a few people in the water.

I saw a few women in the water wearing t-shirts and shorts but nothing special. A woman in her 20s waded up to her knees in a pink bodycon midi skirt to get a photo with her boyfriend. After paddleboarding, I sat on the beach to see what unfolded. There was a group of people close to me. I saw a girl in her late teens with a man who must have been her father. She had brown plaited hair. She splashed about up to her knees but didn't get her denim shorts or white vest top wet. She came out of the water and I thought that was the end of things.

A few minutes later, three guys from the group went into the water in t-shirts and shorts. They didn't go out far and none of the women joined them. As soon as one of the guys got his shorts wet, the best looking of the women got up from her beach towel. She wore a black zip up long sleeved sports top and denim shorts. Her shorts were very short and I could see that she was wearing black lycra shorts (possibly swimming briefs) underneath. Her black hair was tied up into a bun.

As she waded into the shallow water, she 'slipped' was sitting in water up to her chest. She got up and walked over to the guys before swimming for several minutes. Whilst she was swimming, I noticed the first girl leave the beach. She quickly returned and had changed her top- she was now wearing a stripy cropped vest top and the same denim shorts. She wasted little time in joining the others in the water, splashing around and swimming with her friend. The guys were shouting to the shore to encourage a third woman,  in her 20s, to join them. She wore a cream patterned knee length dress.

After a few minutes the girl in the long sleeved top and denim shorts came out of the water. I managed to sneek a couple of photos but the camera quality on my phone isn't great. She walked over to the woman in the cream dress and chatted for a few minutes. She removed her soaked shorts and top and stood briefly wearing her beige bra and black undershorts. She then put on a black mini dress. I thought she was getting ready to go home but she ran straight back into the sea, getting a second outfit wet. She joined the others and played around for a while. A few minutes later, the third woman tied up her dress so that it sat around her mid thighs. She waded out until the water just lapped at the hem of the dress before walking back to the beach. As she walked past me, I could see a tiny strip of fabric has gone darker in colour. The other two girls continued to lie in the shadows, at which point I decided to go home. Definitely a worthwhile trip to the beach.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]