MyWetloook

Message # 89292.1.2.1.1

Subject: Read This Privacy reasons

Date: Tue 28/06/22 15:54:10 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Personally, I'm in the boat of people who CAN use Verotel with their credit card (I live in Canada), but don't WANT to because I don't want "Verotel" to appear on my credit card statements as it did in the past when I purchased content from WamInStyle and a couple other wetlook producers.

So while it may be a functional payment method for the vast majority of people, except a few, it's not necessarily a viable option. Paypal / Patreon is the preferred payment method for people like myself who want to be as discreet as possible with their purchase, as there is no way to tell what kind of transaction / content has been purchased by looking at one's credit card statement - it just shows up as a Patreon contribution like any other. It's too bad that WamInStyle has not yet made this a payment option, and at this point I doubt they ever will. There is SO much content I am dying to purchase from WamInStyle, but I will refrain from doing so for as long as Patreon / Paypal is not an option. Thankfully there are other great wetlook producers who have this option.

In reply to Message (89292.1.2.1) Info Re:For the last time Dave: ITS YOUR BANK

By Roddy - uu Tue 28/06/22 15:25:41 GMT

Same. No issues paying through Verotel when using this Citi credit card:

https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-double-cash-credit-card

Like Tommy said, there are options that work from the US. Try talking to your bank or getting a new card like this one.

In reply to Message (89292.1.2) None For the last time Dave: ITS YOUR BANK

By Tommy Pick - us Tue 28/06/22 14:27:33 GMT

Been buying stuff from them in the US for like 7 years now.

Please talk to your bank and see where the transaction is failing

In reply to Message (89292.1) Angry Re:Attn: WamInStyle/UFA

By Dave - us Mon 27/06/22 23:30:44 GMT

If you are in the US you are screwed. I've had the same problem for over a year. I emailed everywhere and asked all the questions. You can't buy these videos from here. If you can, nobody is willing to tell us how. Guess you gotta move to Europe.
In reply to Message (89292) Help Me Attn: WamInStyle/UFA

By Rookie - us Mon 27/06/22 19:55:51 GMT

I have been trying to get a hold of the owners of Wam in Style. Their payment page says they have alternative payment options. Verotel does not work with any of my cards. I have emailed them repeatedly and have not gotten a response back. Is anyone familiar with alternative payments options for them? Does anyone know how to get a hold of them? UFA, if you see this, please check your email and respond to the inquiry from ma…….07@hotmail.com. Thx.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]