Wetlook-Online

Message # 89097.1

Subject: Hello Re:Soaked on the phone

Date: Sun 19/06/22 21:13:30 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If I understand correctly, the person you call doesn’t just pretend: they actually get soaked while you are on the call, yet, you’re not able to watch, even though we now have the technology to make that possible (which we did not when the telephone was invented).

I am not sure what to make of that idea … I am guessing that you consider there to be an advantage of a voice-only call over webcams.

It’s not especially surprising that, even on a wetlook forum, I am so far out from what is considered normal even here as to remain alien and alone … That for me is the real tragedy, that there is no real sense of community here, that we can’t have the kind of frank and open discussions that I need to come to terms with what this all means.

I don’t feel personally that a phone sex line would help: it would be another reminder of how entirely false this all is. The person I would call, would neither know nor care who I am, and vice versa. We would never be lovers, and we would never even eke out friendship. And why would I, as I would just be some loser calling her to scrape a bit of loneliness away, only to find it’s made things worse than they were to begin with.

In reply to Message (89097) None Soaked on the phone

By SoakedSportzGirl - uu Sun 19/06/22 14:57:11 GMT

Here’s something I’ve been thinking about for a long time.  There are phone sex numbers everywhere.

I think it would be great to have wetlook phone numbers. You call and they talk you through a session of getting wet.  

Just something to think about.   I know there are many wetlook videos and people doing customs. But I think it would be great to be able to dial up and talk to a person on the other end and have them get soaked and describe the feeling.   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]