minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 04:01:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 89070

Subject: None European heatwave - any good candid sightings?

Date: Sat 18/06/22 08:31:23 GMT

Name: Tobias eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Talking

As much of Europe has experienced high temperatures for the past few days, I was wondering whether anybody has been lucky enough to see anything interesting at beaches, lakes or fountains?

My local beach is often ok for wetlook - when the weather is warm plenty of people go swimming. I went down after work yesterday and these were some of my favourites. I have tried to find some photos that match the appearance and outfit of the women.

A girl in her late teens playing volleyball in the sea with some friends (male and female). They all wore swimwear but she kept on her white dress. Her black bra and orange thong were clearly visible. This is close to the style;

https://www.inthestyle.com/avari-white-crochet-lace-kimono-sleeve-mini-dress

A lady in her late 30s with a young baby. As she walked out of the water, from a distance it looked like she was wearing a wetsuit. It was actually a navy blue jumpsuit and she was completely soaked. She also had a white hooded sweater tied around her waist. She sat in the shallows for a while and played with her child.

https://www.monsoon.co.uk/spot-print-jumpsuit-in-linen-blend--blue-14033961.html

A girl in her late teens who walked towards the sea with her friend wearing a black halter top and white mini skirt. Her friend wore a sports t-shirt and shorts. They joined two other friends in the sea who both wore green t-shirts and black shorts. The girl in the skirt (who was by far the best looking of the group) got up to her knees then ran back to the shore. I assumed she was going to change into swimwear but she ran back with a can of beer. She then continued and waded out until she was completely soaked. The most interesting thing was that when she came out of the water, she sat on the beach for a while and dried off. She then changed out of her wet clothes into a bikini and started sunbathing. I thought this was really interesting, as she could have put this on at any time. While they were in the water, the girl's parents (probably in their 50s) also waded out to them. Mum wore a red vest top and white shorts and got wet up to her chest.

https://wheretoget.com/link/9767230

The last one of particular interest (to me at least) was a lady in her 30s playing with her husband and child in the sea. She was wearing a brown strapless dress and got wet up to her thighs. She then sat down in shallow water and was occasionally splashed by her family, ending up completely soaked. She was really happy throughout. As I left the beach, I walked past the family, I could see that she had changed into a blue dress and that there were wet patches from her underwear, which she obviously hadn't changed. Perhaps she intended for the brown dress to be her swimming dress?

https://www.nikshops.top/ProductDetail.aspx?iid=4559514&pr=61.88

It would be great to know whether others have had similar experiences. I'll post other observations if they are of interest.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]