Wetlook-Online

Message # 89036.4

Subject: None both

Date: Fri 17/06/22 00:48:57 GMT

Name: messylaura gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
for me its both, love getting soaked myself, and muddy/messy and watching the same
In reply to Message (89036) Question Observer or Participant

By Rookie - us Thu 16/06/22 06:54:30 GMT

Much like all of you, I’m pretty much addicted to seeing good looking girls get wet in their clothes. My wife spoils me by getting wet often as she knows what it does to me. She knows what I like and has a section of her wardrobe dedicated to getting wet, including a variety of very tight skinny jeans (my fav), body con dresses, skirts, heels, and every kind of top imaginable. Sure I like to join my wife for a clothed shower, bath, or swim, but my excitement comes entirely from observing and being with her, and I’m almost always wearing significantly less than her. Well, I was fishing at the lake with my young son today and he decided he wanted to play in the water. We didn’t have his swimming suit with us, but I told him it didn’t matter and that it was ok if his clothes got wet. So he waded in and was having fun. I hadn’t done this (w/out the wife) in many years and started getting curious as to whether I’d still enjoy it as I did when I was a kid. So I decided to join him, going waist deep in my jeans, shoes, and socks. While I enjoyed the time with my son, the wet clothes didn’t do much for me anymore. I was actually somewhat disappointed that it didn’t as I figured it would. I decided I must strictly be an observer of wetlook and no longer a participant. I guess for me, wetlook is just that, wet ‘look’, emphasis on the ‘look’. So I guess my question for all of you is, are you strictly observers of wetlook, or do some of you enjoy the act of getting wet? Just curious.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]