minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 02:50:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 88704.15.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Sounds like there is a story to this!

Date: Mon 30/05/22 02:22:06 GMT

Name: Number 16? ar

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

She loves to get wet with her clothes and she loves other women to get wet in their clothes. I think her love of wet clothes is natural. She wasn't turned on to it by another person, nor was she that one kid who wasn't allowed to her clothes wet. Her parents never made that rule. She doesn't know how it began for her, but when she was a kid, she wanted the other kids to play water games with her. I don't see her in person very much because she lives in the United States, but we email and text a lot. I first visited her in 2018. That's when she talked me into the taking a fully clothed shower with her. I went to her wedding in 2019. We stayed at a resort hotel for her wedding. Neither her nor her new wife had swimsuits, but they went in their clothes into the jacuzzi. I joined them with some of the other wedding guests.

The last time I visited her was in July of 2021. I spent four weeks in the United States. I went there to get my COVID-19 vaccines because my own country's vaccination program was a mess. I was in the US during their summer. I went tubing in a creek in the mountains with the person who turned me on to wetlook along with her wife and another woman who is close to us. The other woman who went with us is also someone that she turned on to wet clothes. All four of us went fully clothed except for our shoes. I could tell she loved it and enjoyed it from the way she looked at the rest of us.

In reply to Message (88704.15.1) Wow Sounds like there is a story to this!

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 29/05/22 11:31:05 GMT

Are you male or female? Seems interesting that she would introduce you to the experience — did she ever say why? Did she ever say anything about how she got into it herself? Very few people are likely to have had the experience that you did, and I am sure many would like to meet someone like her!
In reply to Message (88704.15) Hello Re:How many are we who enjoy wetlook here? I would be #1

By Number 16? - ar Sun 29/05/22 03:04:55 GMT

I've been enjoying taking a shower with my clothes for the last four years. I'm a latecomer to it. I didn't start until I was 28. Someone I know turned me on to it. When I visited her, she talked me into getting into the shower with her with our clothes on. It was an amazing feeling and an amazing experience. I've gotten wet with my clothes before then, but it wasn't special. Now I love it, but I keep it a secret.
In reply to Message (88704) None How many are we who enjoy wetlook here? I would be #1

By Wetlooker2 - se Thu 26/05/22 15:52:26 GMT

What about to make a long thread of comments to see how many we really are here who enjoy wetlook here on the forum?

Im Per, male 37 from Sweden who always been interest of wetlook and love to go be wet with my clothes on.

And I have been testing it in a lot of different ways since around 5 years ago.

I like to see wet models and good wetlook videos.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]