minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 11:11:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 88121.3

Subject: None Re:Do all people have the idea to try to jump in clothed?

Date: Mon 04/04/22 18:38:02 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When I was a child, I loved to get my shoes and socks wet. It was forbidden by my parents and I think that spurned me to keep doing it as a form of rebellion. I never got into it fully clothed because I felt like I could keep it a secret if it were just my shoes and socks. As long as it didn't look visible on my pants then nobody would notice and I wouldn't get in trouble. I'd probably soak my shoes and socks once a month and sneak into the house and throw them on the heat vent overnight and they'd be dry in the morning or dry enough to wear. My mom found out a few times but as long as I didn't soak my good shoes she eventually just chalked it up to kids being kids. I was the kid in school who would deliberately flood his shoes and socks for fun.

I always tried to get others involved (especially the girls) but it never worked as much and if they did it once they'd never do it again or their mom would find out and forbid them. I'm 29 now and I've only found two women in my life who would do it - an ex girlfriend and another friend who I'd dare to do it for a few dollars every now and then. Eventually she got tired of it and told all her friends what a weird creep I was for asking her to do it (but she had no problem taking the money so am I the bad guy here?)

Once I hit my teens I would go camping alot with my friends and we'd go walk in the creek. I would wear my shoes and socks and pants this time and go up to about my knees. It was a weekend trip so I'd just dry them by the fire before I'd go home and nobody thought twice about it. I did jump in a public pool wearing these swimtrunk/shorts/zip off pants and was yelled at by the life guard so I never tried that again.

In reply to Message (88121) Info Do all people have the idea to try to jump in clothed?

By Wetlooker2 - se Mon 04/04/22 10:52:39 GMT

Some people like to take a swim, or take a bath and you know how that works?

They take the swimsuit on, maybe some clothes over, go to the beach, take the clothes off and jump in....

You go to the indoor pool and change your clothes.....etc....

But when you swim around in the lake alone you start thinking....how wil it feel to jump in with my shirt?

Sometime is always the first time....and we do it...and we love it...and we got stuck with it....

But some people do it just one time and put it behind them.....

I dont know, maybe some of us do it from very young ages when our parents let us jump in clothed and we was to young to react to it.

Parent dont care about it....but when that type pf people grow up they would never feel something over it....

"I try it when I was 5 years old, I know how it feels but now I only use bikini......."

My first bath with clothes would be in a little plastic bathtub, I use some type of pants who keep you warm in the cold weather.

They be like a ballon,cant let the air go out....and I love it....my mom hate my ideas.....I was around 4-5.

When i be around 10 and can jump on the bike to go to beach on my own, i jump in with tshirt and let it dry in sun.

Sometimes let my shoes be wet and hope my mom not know it...one spring I walk over some fields what make me muddy.

A good reason to put the shoes under water......

Later i was at indoor pool, think its time for a burger, take a tshirt on to warm me up, but after that lunch

I dont leave the tshirt in the locker...I jumping in with it......and find out the lifeguards dont care.....

I go to the indoor pool another time, I think I put on my trunks, jeans and tshirt and go to town and pool.

Walking in to the mens room and take shoes and socks off and entering pool area without a shower.....jumping in....

I really love to take my swimming clothes on at home and when I entering mens room its just to take shoes off etc and jump in.

Sometimes I take a shower first.

Now Im 37 and still love it, wish I was more active with it but maybe 3-4 years ago I spend a summer at the lake

and swim often with a longsleeve black shirt, not much heavy, more like a tshirt, now I grow out of that one but it was a nice swimming-shirt.

And to that I use swimmingtrunks and leggings, or maybe longjohns in cotton, even try some other leggings what was a little more thicker.

The polyester leggings looks very nice when wet...you know the wetlook-look.....Can still use them when I go home...they only feels wet.

No one can see them are wet.

But its not all people who got the idea to jump in with clothes...they have the golden rule....and maybe they dont care if other people do it.....

They only use the thing what are made of polyester....but we take another step and we really need to try to soak our clothes.

Bathtub, shower, public pool. Beach....or maybe a walk in the rain....Or maybe soak the clothes in the sauna.

I have been fully clothed in the sauna at indoor pool, what I learn? Clothes let the warm air stay away but clothes will be wet from inside :D

I have very much free time and be on my own latest 17 years and that make me start thinking more and more about wetlook things.....

But its great, have some dreams, find ideas and start thinking how it was for me.

And how I had the self-confidence to swim fully clothed at indoor pool even if it was full of people there.

And no one care.......I only meet friends to my family one time and I never hear my mom tell me they say I swim with my shirt on.....

They would not care.....like my mom.

But just about....sometimes need to be the first time...and what happend after that?

Hpw was that for you?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]