Wetlook-Online

Message # 87162.2.3.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:wetlookadventure- NewUpdate

Date: Sat 08/01/22 18:53:27 GMT

Name: Cloudbase de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That sounds great. How could you forget something so unique. Just like the brad and sammi side from bryce. I'm also looking forward to your new winter adventures.
In reply to Message (87162.2.3) Happy wetlookadventure- NewUpdate

By Tarzan - wetlookadventure@gmail.com ru Sat 08/01/22 16:44:35 GMT

Happy New Year everyone.

Hello Bryce! We are glad that you will not forget us, we are all right, the topic continues, but unfortunately there is a technical problem with the site, I hope we can solve it soon.   there are many interesting events with a winter theme, invented by the models themselves for their pleasure, some of them can be photographed.

In reply to Message (87162.2) Hello Re:Winter clothed swimming?

By bryce - uu Mon 03/01/22 14:50:52 GMT

There's a couple producers who made what you're looking for. This is my favorite wetlook as well. (many years ago I was an amateur producer of this kind of stuff but that part of my life is over. I am sure some of the other olde farts around here remember brad and sammi.)

Wetlook Adventure did lots of winter clothes swimming, sometimes outside in winter (obvious from the snow all over) but I don't think Tarzan is active anymore. His site is still up but you can't order anything off it. His work was always my favorite and I hope he is okay. It's like he just vanished.

Adventure in Wellies. Another item I don't know if it still exists, though some of his videos are on the UMD store under new names. But he had this weird structure where you could buy the videos, but you'd only get half the video unless you paid a monthly fee and then a second fee on top of that to get the full length movies. Anyway, he had a bunch of winter swimming clips. One in particular where the woman falls through the ice and swims a good minute to shore while heavily geared up in a coat, ski pants, boots, gloves.. I have no idea if it's available anywhere but worth searching for.

There were a few others but those sites have long vanished. Astra Wet and Fun from like 2002 did a few. Foboss on Youtube disappeared just a few months ago. Some other amateurs who popped up and disappeared.

Here's a few youtubes I found. I am sure there's more if you dig. Please keep up posted if you find any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-IdVej967g

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCixNwV1t6OVjrWKVPiPjrcw

In reply to Message (87162) None Winter clothed swimming?

By Panayiotis Constantinides - panos81c@otenet.gr gr Mon 03/01/22 09:09:23 GMT

Happy New Year everyone.

Has anyone come across girls swimming clothed in the winter, even with winter clothes on? Like padded jackets, jumpers etc.?

I mean for real, not posed wetlook for commercial use (which are more likely to be filmed in the summer anyway, despite the clothing).

It has only happened to me a couple of times, but on all instances it mostly involved the same girl at the same location, a beach near Athens. The girl must be a winter swimmer and her companion is a windsurfer, who would normally practice year round, if the weather allows it. I have seen the girl swimming in padded jackets but usually a light type of clothing underneath, like a shirt or t-shirt, which does not get heavy when it is wet.

On one occasion, an unseasonably warm day, she had two girlfriends with her, one of them in jeans and a black and white coat who waded knee-deep (barefoot) into the sea, and the other in blue jeans, a cherry-red v-neck jumper, a striped red and white button-down shirt and a black leather jacket. She waded even deeper, with the water reaching her thighs, but then went out to remove her jacket (which would be destroyed if it got wet). She then went back into the water near the other girls. The winter swimmer (in this case wearing a black cotton zip-hoodie and jeans) had sat on the seabed in shallow water with her boyfriend (who was in a windsurfers suit) with the water reaching her breast. The girl in the red jumper momentarily kneed down, wetting her clothes up to her breast too, but she quickly stood up and left the water.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]