Wetlook-Online

Message # 84637.2.1

Subject: None Re:Chaturbate

Date: Wed 14/04/21 22:08:32 GMT

Name: Clematt1000 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
you do it great, but with this search you dont find my 2  girls. I asked the second girl now if  she likes it and she did answer she loves to bath and swim with clothes on, she does it since years, she swims in lake with clothes too, a wonderfull 18 year old girl.
In reply to Message (84637.2) Info Re:Chaturbate

By GSK - uu Sun 11/04/21 10:53:26 GMT

Most Chaturbate models - if they have the facilities, like bath or shower - would do the shows. And Latina girls are quite affordable, you can have a nice wetlook show for 10-20 Euros/Dollars, some new Russian models also. Just search the 6 tokens up to 18 tokens per minute private show section, 6 tokens per minute are like 60 sents.

If you want to search for current;y live showers, use this search engine https://camspider.com/ and enter female and showwer as a tag, otherwise it displays trans and gaz cams too.

Just as an estimate, more than 100 or more models showered or bathed invarious clothing and various states of undress, cause some of the poorer Latinas, while beautiful, have a limited wardrobe to choose from, especially if you are a wet nylon fan, like me.

But as Chaturbate is ever changing, with most girls staying online only for a month or less, many girls, who did siome sexy shows for me, have already left.

If you have tons of time, you can browse the shows of more than 23000 models on recurbate.com unofficial archive page and if you are a premium member, even download the shows.

I will not publish names, to honor the original poster, but just a few screencaps of the shows, which the girls did for me upon my request and - of course - payment:

Then there are some pantyhose models, who sometimes get wet in pantyhose in free chat ( it is rare, most would do these fetish show only in private chat), but it is worth the watch:

And there are some who regularly do wet t-shirt shows or start their nude showers in various attire:

In reply to Message (84637) In Love Chaturbate

By Clematt1000 - matthias_metzger@web.de uu Sun 28/03/21 21:43:53 GMT

Chaturbate can be very good for wetlook, i know now 2 beautiful young woman which loves to bath with their clothes on, one of them did bath with black jeans for me today and she loved it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]