Wetlook-Online

Message # 84023.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Party theme idea

Date: Mon 01/02/21 11:01:22 GMT

Name: wet gooner us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

there was a tv show that had a plank over a pool and was call musical pillow fight.4 couples would slow dance to a song,then once the song stop,you grab a pillow and start fighting. all of them ended up in the pool
In reply to Message (84023) Wink Smile Party theme idea

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 30/01/21 05:52:10 GMT

I had an idea for a party game called "Walk the Plank" back when I had a pool.  Kind of a cross between a pool party and a dunk tank vid, with a lot of suspense.  Get maybe 3 4x4's (for you guys in metric land, it's a timber 3 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches square, called 4x4 because they are rough cut 4x4 inches, then planed or sanded to 3 1/2 x 3 1/2), plus one 2x4 (1 1/2 inches wide x3 1/2, as long as needed to cross a pool.  Put them across the pool clamped side by side to make a plank 12" wide.  Have the girls walk the plank across the pool, exquisitely dressed of course, business skirt suits, sexy secretary outfits, prom dresses, really hot club wear (their choice), heels required, make-up, nice hair, maybe with a purse required, something like that.  See who can maintain their composure and give it their best runway model walk.  Remove the 2x4 and try again with a 10 1/2" plank.  Repeat again, at 8 1/2", 7", 5", 3 1/2 inches, if anybody is still dry, might want to try just the 2x4 on edge, 1 1/2 inches wide.  I don't know what the maximum span is for the weight of a person on a 2x4 sideways.  Maybe offer a prize for the hottest walk, and last one to stay dry.   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]