minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 01:00:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 83938.1.1

Subject: None Re:TikTok Wetlook. Should I risk it all for the forum and post links?

Date: Thu 21/01/21 05:20:42 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah I agree, options 1 and 5 seem reasonable to me.
In reply to Message (83938.1) Note Re:TikTok Wetlook. Should I risk it all for the forum and post links?

By Anonymous - uu Thu 21/01/21 02:50:31 GMT

Honestly, this sounds like your conscience ist telling you that 2 & certainly 3 are wrong and that 4 is dodgy in other ways. So you should not do any of those. You WILL regret it.

I think 5 and 1 should be mostly fine. But really, if you feel like you would rather choose 6, then please to that instead!

In reply to Message (83938) Question TikTok Wetlook. Should I risk it all for the forum and post links?

By MikeyPHX - mx Thu 21/01/21 02:17:46 GMT

OK, so I'm going to make a lot of people mad, but I have to post this, mods might even delete it. Got the courage to do it at 3 AM local time just before going to bed, will check on it in the morning... well, to get to the point, I get bored on my long commute (yes sadly even in corona-era) and I know 7 languages (my only talent) so I often browse the TikTok app popular with teens and students. Over the last few months I found about 200 wetlook videos (among them many pantyhose ones), some "sounds" as the inner lingo calls them and some hashtags that are mainly wetlook (no, not talking about the Mamma Mia one posted here, but say Russian or German ones and less common English ones), I've browsed it so much that my For You" age on any given day is about 1 in 20 suggest videos, well, wetlook...

My dillema here is, should I post it? Or not? We've all seen how posting here affects YouTubes. Tons off creepy comments even if people are asked not to do so and many photos taken down. It's even worse with TikTok, as while that could happen, the app itself is also keen on taking stuff down A LOT, so trolls could report the videos or comments and the videos would be taken down as well, as they seem more keen to take down videos or whole accounts as the "source of the problem" than individual comments.

So as someone who always wanted to have stuff to share I don't know what to do. I have links to tons of really good quality stuff that is 70% 18+, 90% 16+ (as the forum rules say) and 10% who the f... knows as there is no data on age, but they look of age. So all ready to post, but after what happened with YouTube videos, I don't want that to happen to a mostly Gen Z app with enough of creeps as it is.

So how could I share the stuff? I won't break copyright rules and upload them elsewhere, but I also don't want to have the girls harassed, and as the app is already in flame due to foot guys going berserk asking inappropriate stuff, so introducing wetlook could make our hobby blow up in a bad way, as during the pandemic TikTok is king among teens.

So... what should I do? Please say which option and why?

1) post just the links to 18+ girls that also use TikTok to promote their OnlyFans (which may or may not contain wetlook)?

2) post just the links to 18+ girls that are clearly thirst trapping with wetlook and other stuff for views but not obvious enough to have an OF?

3) post the links to all 16+ girls that I can verify by age (either in TikTok bio, linked Insta bio or in comments/videos talking about age)?

4) post some link to the videos uploaded to some server in the version without logo and username - which seems like copyright fraud, but also keeps the girls safe, impossible to find.

5) just post key words that are not common knowledge here?

6) not post at all - and no, posting unverified by age is not an option :/

Any ideas how to handle this? I want to share links to really cool stuff, but I don't want the creepy aspects which came to YouTube to come to TikTok?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]