minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 11/05/24 13:22:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 83731.1

Subject: None Re:Question for EuroWam customers!

Date: Sun 27/12/20 15:34:10 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've never had any problems in Canada. I do conventional credit card transactions - not PayPal account or such, and the transactions always clear. A download token is issued immediately and the token is valid to begin downloading immediately (I think it has an expiry after a few downloads and/or a few days). I think I had one glitch once out of perhaps 40 or so downloads. I have found EuroWam to be trustworthy and operate in good faith - fully cooperative to assist should any technical issues occur.
In reply to Message (83731) None Question for EuroWam customers!

By SoakedSportzGirl - uu Sun 27/12/20 12:55:32 GMT

I have a question for any one who lives in the USA and has purchased from EuroWam.

I’m thinking of purchasing a few videos from EuroWam but I would like to know from anyone in the states if their purchase went through just fine or did you have any problems with the payment or video? And do you receive the video immediately after the payment?

Just asking because I have had a few problems purchasing videos from other countries in the past.  

Thank you for any help.   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]