Message # 82889.2.1

Subject: Note Re:some subjects mixed up

Date: Sun 04/10/20 21:23:08 GMT

Name: WAM Photography at

Email:

Website: https://www.wetandmessyphotography.com/ / wetandmessyphotography.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I want to chime in with a few thoughts.

I get the general sentiment of the original post and I also understand the desire to see genuine wetlook in the sense of unscripted, unexpected, accidental.

For quite some time in my life I have been chasing that kind of wetlook as well, long before youtube & co. In fact I bought my first digital camera just to capture wetlook moments that would have otherwise gone by and would just leave a little everfading mark in my memory. For a time I would even say I was adicted to shooting candid photographs. I was on the lookout for new and interesting spots that were within a day of travel. I drove countless kilometers to various spots in central Europe for spots and events that promised to produce some sort of candid wetlook. In fact just now I am editing an old photoset from 2006 from Streetparade in Zurich - I plan to release it soon btw.

So here's my takeaway from that time in my life. You need hunters & collectors of wetlook in order to generate the candid material. In my case I was more interested in photography, but on the various wetlook spots you could every once in a while see other wetlook hunters ;-) I never got to know them personally for I was much too shy and insecure about my fetish, but I could immediately spot a wetlook filmer or photographer when I saw one ;-)

However times have changed. On the one hand I got into photography more and more and overcame my fear of askin women to pose for wetlooks shoots. IThis allowed me to produce exactly the kind of images I wanted to see. And also my life settled much more and my day job would not allow for daylong wetlook trips anymore. But that's me and my personal story.

What might be even more important is that in order to capture good candid wetlook you need to blend in with what is happeneing around you. In the 1990s and early 2000s people - at least in my perception - were not too aware and sensitive when a camera was pointed at them. Sure someone maybe took a picture of them, but pictures were still something private for most of the people, so they would not bother too much about someone else taking their picture. But the omnipresence of social media made everyone much more aware of what might happen with pictures taken without their consent. But even more importantly cell phones have become ubiquitous and basically everyone around you carries a 25 Megapixel high quality camera with them and can potentially capture you while doing your wetlook hunting. And with only a few swipes on the phone your image can be found on social media with people asking if someone knows the creep taking pictures of girls in fountains.

That's why I stopped taking candid pictures long ago, I still visited public events every once in a while where people knew there are cameras around and taking pictures is deemed to be normal.

But that may be one reason why - while more people would be able to capture high quality candid wetlook - ever fewer actually do so.

In reply to Message (82889.2) Note some subjects mixed up

By plonss - nl Sat 03/10/20 09:12:52 GMT

I think there are two different subject at play here: (1) the frequency, popularity of availability of spontaneous wetlook (2) the quality of the material of the producers

(1) Candid wetlook is not under our control.

- At one side, for various reasons there are less pool parties then in the past. One reason maybe the expensive phones every one carries. If you jump spontaneously in a pool with one of them, you will lose a lot of money.

- At the other hand pool parties are now published on less accessible media , like restricted Facebook accounts, only for friends, and not viewable for us

(2) regarding the producers

Technically yes, the material is much better. And artistically yes, some producers are out of ideas it seems. But I still think there is something to everyone's taste, although it just not always comes cheap.

I think it is always good  to share your ideas or details of your complaints here or directly with the producers.

In reply to Message (82889) None OK lets clarify new vs old..good vs bad

By Unhappy - us Sat 03/10/20 07:09:51 GMT

OK  some post  may have not gotten my intention on old vs new or good vs bad.  Sure  quality of content is better...BUT NOT  quality of  material..It  has gone down hill since theabout the beginning of the  2010's  era....Now prior to that and especially in the 1990's early  2000  you  had  so many  wonderful  candid wet material of people capturing  wetlook  for  fun  and the  girls  and guys  just  having  fun getting wet...God know  all the POOL Parties  that were on the wetlook  sites...People  were advertising them  for guest to fly in  and participate..All over Europe  and  mainly Germany...NOOO NOT  anymore  The only place for new wetlookers  who were not around then  is on  re-runs  sort to speak.....What  about all the wetlook in the UK  at  Tra.  Square?  Gone  but not forgotten...or never seen  by  youngsters

The  point is  what is  out there now  is  ALL STAGED  You  can get this on TV.  Most of  you  old heads out there  remember  the producers I am referring to..Many  are dead now  , but a few remain with us still on the forum just behind the scenes...As I have said   Wetlook  which  was true  and  good  will never return folks..Not  like it use to be in the beginning...It is still around and will always be...BUT  never as good as it once  was  in the beginning....Enjoy  your old  reruns on VHS.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]