Wetlook-Online

Message # 82861.4.1.1

Subject: Read This Re:POOR OL FORUM..added comment

Date: Thu 08/10/20 03:15:26 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

for YEARS this is where i came for my wetlook fix.  But this forum replaced and earlier forum, which also replaced a forum before that.  At the same time, the ultimate messy directory has plodded along. 22 years or so.  Well, it wasn't the best wetlook forum so i pretty much ignored it.  And now here, i really enjoy these non visual discussions.  How wetlook has evolved.  How new discoverers can find relief that there are actually thousands with a similar interest spread throughout the world.  And we can suddenly divide ourselves into sub groups.  Jeans, Suits, casual, dressy, dresses, showers, bath tubs, hot tubs, swimming pools (and on and on)

Wetlook has not "run its course" it is still running its course.  Wetlook production has evolved. Sheesh... kinda thinking about how this topic starts and stops, starts and stops.  Partly the software doesn't help.  The topic is posted and new topics push the old topics further down the page. Then someone posts the same topic again, 6 months later?  Which is one thing i like about the ultimate messy directory.  You can keep a topic "at the top" just by adding a new comment.

On the other hand, it includes muddy and messy.  And there is a sizable LGTBQ presence over there. (quite the mixed bag, then...)

Le' sigh...

In reply to Message (82861.4.1) Sad Re:POOR OL FORUM..added comment

By UNHAPPY - us Thu 01/10/20 02:09:14 GMT

I kINDA   reveal  my age here  but  I think  it is very safe to say  that  all the new comers and younger fans  say 25 or lower  (maybe higher number)  BUT  how many old  heads  can remember back in the late 90's  and  beginning of the new century all the selection we had...TONS  of pictures  and  candid wetlook...This was  in the  pre  Youtube days...But everyone  wanted to share their  wetlook...Even the cost was higher  due to  most  videos being on  VHS or  European tapes.

But  even if tapes were higher in cost, the content was GREAT..of course back then  NO  Hi DEF  either..I  know a  guy  who  bought everything  and  had  wall to wall wetlook  tapes  from all producers......YES  Things  have  changed  and a little for the better...BUT  mostly  the  most  for the worst..."This is not a reflection on Nigel,  just  wetlook ingeneral.   Wish  we  could go to a  website  like  a  METV  channel  of  yesterday....wishful thinking I guess.........enjoy  what we got.

In reply to Message (82861.4) None Re:POOR OL FORUM..ITS GONE TO HELL

By dom - uu Thu 01/10/20 00:46:08 GMT

hate all the posing also
In reply to Message (82861) Sad POOR OL FORUM..ITS GONE TO HELL

By UNHAPPY - us Wed 30/09/20 03:46:49 GMT

REALLY MISS THE OLD DAYS  WHEN  SO MUCH  MORE VARIETY..GUESS  WETLOOK  HAS REALLY RUN ITS  COURSE

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]