Wetlook-Online

Message # 82861.1

Subject: None Re:POOR OL FORUM..ITS GONE TO HELL

Date: Wed 30/09/20 05:37:36 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I wouldn't say that it's run its course, per se, but I can agree with the sentiment. It's not what it used to be, and in some ways it's changed for the worse. From my time here (13-ish years) I have seen sites/people come and go. We've been subject to a few economic downturns and this year an entire shutdown - and with this being not just a "good times field" but a fringe one at that, this is among the leading candidates to get the chop when cuts have to be made.

Also, Wetlook overall isn't just limited to this forum, even as a named and dedicated interest.

Sometimes we end up being subject to burnout and need a bit of a break. There are people who have had this interest longer than I've been alive (32)!

As for the old days having more variety... in what regard? Outfits? Settings? Scenarios? Models? Overall quality? Forum topic types?

I know the general audience here has what they each like - "More heels! More gowns! More jeans! More showers! More groups! More Adidas! More Gianmarco Lorenzi! More young adults! More older people! More car washes! More business suits! More jerseys!" and so on. Whether or not they're catered to can be another matter.

And others come here for the odd chance of there being an interesting discussion.

In reply to Message (82861) Sad POOR OL FORUM..ITS GONE TO HELL

By UNHAPPY - us Wed 30/09/20 03:46:49 GMT

REALLY MISS THE OLD DAYS  WHEN  SO MUCH  MORE VARIETY..GUESS  WETLOOK  HAS REALLY RUN ITS  COURSE

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]