minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 12/05/24 17:36:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 82154.4.1

Subject: None Re:Most shameless bit of exhibitionism?

Date: Mon 27/07/20 05:44:14 GMT

Name: sj420 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Those were some great stories Laura. Thanks for sharing.
In reply to Message (82154.4) None Re:Most shameless bit of exhibitionism?

By messylaura - gb Sun 26/07/20 05:10:59 GMT

sj420, great story, Love that one,i bet she had to avoid taking some measurements !!

I select rainy days to go to the bank, i have been in the que a few times after getting drenched in the rain and a dip in the pond, also when its raining in london i will get drenched then go on the underground (before covid) soaking wet, sometimes i sit in a seat for a bit then change places and see other people sit down then after a few mins jump up a bit lively,

fav is to stand  by the doors and as the train moves watch the water swaying around in my shoes.

one woman asked me to move once as i was accidentally dripping water off my skirt onto her.

there was one time me and my gf were having lunch with her parents and i had no intention of getting wet that day (yes gf is a splosher too), i was wearing a yellow very flowy summer dress and all beige underwear, when we got off the train it was tipping it down, I actually tried to stay dry as it was only two blocks to the restaurant but within three - four steps and with gf trying to hold an umbrella over us my shoes were already full of water just from the rain, no puddles, by the time we got to the restaurant my dress was soaked through,

Her parents and aunt arrived a few mins later, also pretty wet, i had already checked how see through my dress might have gone and i didn't think it was that bad but her father said 'nice stockings Laura', i looked down instinctively and realized where i was still wet you could see the lace of ALL of my underwear through the dress

In reply to Message (82154) Talking Most shameless bit of exhibitionism?

By sj420 - uu Fri 24/07/20 16:22:26 GMT

What's the most shameless bit of public wetlook exhibitionism you have done?

For me, it was a custom suit fitting a couple years back. The saleswoman I had been working with and knew would be taking the measurements was attractive and, as I left for the appointment, it started to downpour. I stood in the rain for a little bit and even positioned myself under a downspout to thoroughly soak my sport shirt, jeans, and shoes. The rain didn't last very long, so as it turned out I was pretty much the only one squelching around dripping wet as I walked up to the shop and stepped in.

It looked like I'd swam there. She laughed and apologized that they really didn't have towels or anything to help me dry off. She offered me a box of Kleenex and we both giggled and how ineffective they were at dabbing my soaked clothes and hair were. She warned me that the appointment would likely take about an hour and she hoped I wouldn't be TOO uncomfortable in those soaked clothes for that long.

Of course, we ended up talking for a while about what I was looking for in a suit and she took my measurements in my still wet clothes. When it was over she thanked me for the order and playfully suggested that I might want to check the weather report next time.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]