minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 09/05/24 23:54:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 81394.2.1.2.1

Subject: Info Re:Thanks however what about reviews?

Date: Wed 20/05/20 23:20:02 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've never actually looked for reviews of payment providers, I just keep a close eye on my accounts and if anything dodgy ever shows up I call the bank's fraud line.  Though they're pretty hot at spotting non-standard stuff anyway, I once drove to Germany with the ferry and fuel paid on one of my other cards, so main bank didn't know about the trip.  First time I tried to use my main card out there were on the phone checking it was really me.  Plus I'm sure, given the number of WAM stores it hosts, if there was any systemic issue on Vidown then both this forum and the UMD would be full of people talking about it, but I've never seen a single complaint.  I'm setting up a WAM store on Vidown myself - will announce it here when more wetlook content has been uploaded - not seen anything to make me think it's less than fully secure.  There is an https error on the Minx first cart page because something in that page is loading an image from an http source.  But despite over-excited browser warnings that's fairly minor, and it's not on the page you put your details into, as soon as you click the "Credit Card" button that page redirects you over to a fully secure page on mothership.net to actually take the details.
In reply to Message (81394.2.1.2) Info Thanks however what about reviews?

By MikeyABQ - us Wed 20/05/20 18:52:09 GMT

Thanks for the encouraging words, but Google seems to disagree. There are very very few reviews of vidown when you enter vidown reviews or vidown opinions and those that are are rather inconclusive to say it euphemistically. There are tons of reviews of say Verotel, CCBill, Epoch etc, of course many bad, but those are generally user reviews, the basic safety check reviews are fine. And if you seek the parent company as listed when Googleing, from Europe at least you get a business in Philippines as the first hit and one in Singapore. The vidown Mothership isn’t even on page 1. And while this may be different from the US, from Europe American businesses are always higher up than similarly well known SE Asia ones. So I’m not convinced. And yes I’ve been a victim of credit card data and other personal data theft. Maybe also of the EasyJet one you mention while talking to anonymous as well, I’ve had my credit card blocked in early March by my bank, as some idiots tried to buy Netflix accounts and Uber Eats and other small stuff on it, from a different country. A card I’ve rarely used. One of the usages is EasyJet. However if some small adult oriented cc provider leaked data we probably wouldn’t even get to know about it.
In reply to Message (81394.2.1) Info Re:Is there another way to help fund the forum?

By DungeonMasterOne - gb Tue 19/05/20 21:35:34 GMT

Vidown is one of the biggest names in the business, and the guy who runs it knows internet commerce like few others, so I'm pretty sure it's totally secure.  TBH you're more likely to have your card details compromosed by an airline than an adult site.

But if you're really paranoid, get a pre-paid credit card, the kind you "top up" from your main account and can then use but not run up any debt - when the money on the card runs out, it stops working until you top it up again.  Or just get a second bank account and debit card, no overdraft or credit facilities, and just transfer enough money into it to cover purchases when you want to buy something.

In reply to Message (81394.2) Question Is there another way to help fund the forum?

By MikeyABQ - us Tue 19/05/20 14:47:10 GMT

Is there a way to support you Nigel and the forum other than purchasing videos? Many people these days are reluctant even to use Verotel or CCBill and mourn PayPal not being possible. But to use a credit card in some small no name card processor is an absolute no-no by all experts. Especially when it looks like stuck in the 90s, which is fine for a forum, not so much for anything dealing with our credit cards. Don’t get this the wrong way, it’s not whining, it's just that I want to support the forum, as probably many others do, but I will listen to cybercrime experts and the general Internet consensus and sadly will never give out my card information to no name credit card processors only well known names, with certificates and positive reviews online.

I feel rather scared writing this, as I remember the owner of the ViDown system as being rather unpleasant when it comes to criticism, but it is 2020 and Nigel and anyone else who has not been living under a rock probably knows cyber safety rules and there is no doubt that using that site is a no no to all experts.

In reply to Message (81394) ADMIN New filters html

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Mon 18/05/20 16:59:18 GMT

Website: https://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=wetlookvideo.com/ wetlookvideo.com

Hi All,

sorry for the amount of spam on here recently, we're currently experimenting with some new filters to try and block this.

In the meantime, if you enjoy this forum, then please support us buy purchasing a video or 2 from our download store: www.wetlookvideo.com

MM MM MM
MM MM MM
MM MM MM
MM MM MM
Download Store

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]