Wetlook-Online

Message # 81060.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Dancing FUN???

Date: Tue 28/04/20 05:54:22 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
MK, i love you like the big brother that i never met...(so, i try VERY hard not to piss you off...)

I guess for fun, i do other stuff...play with model trains or driving musclecars...in addition to going for a swim while fully clothed, etc...

But for youtube?  Please...(somebody? ANYBODY? Bueller perhaps?) i'm all for the spoonfeeding!

Oh yeah, my job is "essential" (but the declining economy has me worried) so, not so much free time like many others...

In reply to Message (81060.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Info Re:Nelson's Column?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 27/04/20 15:01:05 GMT

>and no youtubes or vimeo's for the other mentioned wet incidents?

The Helen Skelton water dunk scene, the Connie Huq bath scene, and the Janet Ellis wet dress scene are all on youtube.....

,,,but there is no need to provide links....because everyone is at home during the quarantine.....so you should have the fun searching for them yourself.

There is no fun if you are being spoon fed links....the fun is searching for them yourself.

MK

In reply to Message (81060.1.1.1.1.1.1) Info Re:Nelson's Column?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 27/04/20 14:52:34 GMT

Yeah...he had no safety ropes at all.....just a ladder and his bare hands.

In later years John Noakes had a falling out with the producer Biddy Baxter, because Noakes said she insisted that he play the role of "idiot Noakes" because he was the only one who would do these dangerous stunts.....and the BBC were too cheap to provide insurance in case he got injured....so he did these dangerous stunts without ropes and without insurance too....so "idiot Noakes" is the nickname he called himself.

In reply to Message (81060.1.1.1.1.1) Oooh Nelson's Column?

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com uu Mon 27/04/20 05:27:14 GMT

dizzing heights, surprisingly with NO safety gear?

and no youtubes or vimeo's for the other mentioned wet incidents?

In reply to Message (81060.1.1.1.1) Info Re:Lesley Judd on Blue Peter

By H2O - sykwalker sx Sun 26/04/20 22:35:38 GMT

One fact wrong folks;   Judd was in Cambridge punting  on the Cam.  She fell in because she taking her cardigan off.
In reply to Message (81060.1.1.1) Info Re:Lesley Judd on Blue Peter

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 26/04/20 21:31:26 GMT

The most interesting piece of trivia about the show is the "legend" of the famous Elephant Incident.....which the BBC has for 50 years always cited this as the most famous blooper in British TV history.....when this was not even a live TV broadcast. The cast of the show were not even in the UK when that show aired, they were overseas doing location work for a show in Ceylon, so the Elephant episode was not "live tv", but was a pre-recorded show....so it was not a blooper. If mistakes happen on pre recorded shows, they can easily just edit out the mistakes or reshoot the scene again. But the fact that this episode was prerecorded and shown weeks after it already happened, means that the BBC had plenty of time to edit that out of the show....but they deliberately chose to leave it in because they thought it was an amusing incident. The BBC have milked that scene for decades, calling it a blooper, but bloopers only happen on live tv, and they decided to leave it in and air it weeks later when the cast had already left the country for their trip to Ceylon.

For me, the most amazing thing I saw on that show was John Noakes climbing Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square....that was truly amazing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGZ-h70IK9s

MK

In reply to Message (81060.1.1) Info Re:Lesley Judd on Blue Peter

By JB - Buta69hungary@yahoo.com hu Sun 26/04/20 18:24:36 GMT

I have two memories of wetlook on Blue Peter that I’ve never seen since. As a child, seeing a female presenter (pretty sure it was Lesley Judd) fall into a canal in Venice when punting a gondola. And many years later Liz Barker being thrown in a river after coxing a rowing team.
In reply to Message (81060.1) Info Re:Lesley Judd on Blue Peter

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 26/04/20 15:41:23 GMT

There have been a few wet and messy scenes with the female hosts over the last 62 years.

The modern era Blue Peter era hosts had great wet and messy scenes with Connie Huq and Helen Skelton.

The vintage era did have a very nice wet dress scene with Janet Ellis in 1986, that scene used to be on Youtube as well.

It has been on the air since 1958 and is now the longest running children's show in the world.

I grew up in the 60's era, when Valerie Singleton, Peter Purves and John Noakes were hosts (along with the dogs Petra and Shep)

But 1969 is the year where most people remember this classic incident....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P66mUNV3rKY

MK

In reply to Message (81060) Video Lesley Judd on Blue Peter

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 26/04/20 13:40:55 GMT

Something I came across yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuVsvnFtknw&t=669

Lesley Judd on Blue Peter from 1976, getting into an aircraft inflatable raft in a pool in an air hostess dress. Too bad there was no HD in 1976!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]