Wetlook-Online

Message # 81053.4

Subject: In Love Re:Getting wet in public

Date: Mon 27/04/20 04:01:51 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My wife and I have gotten wet more times in public than I can count!  Most often when we're dressed up for a "date night" on the town, because that's what we both enjoy the most!  We've been in hotel pools and public fountains dozens of times.  She's almost always in a nice cocktail dress or skirt/blouse, along with thigh high stockings and high heels.  I'm most often in dress slacks, dress shirt with socks and dress loafers.  We don't care who's watching, and generally find very few pay attention, and when someone does, they oftentimes end up joining us!  
In reply to Message (81053) None Getting wet in public

By Maurnce - uu Sun 26/04/20 09:58:10 GMT

hi. what have been your experiences getting wet in public places? I like to go out when its almost dark, find a nice water fountain and quickly wet my clothes and go for a walk. Has there been any risk behind this? I sometimes wet my clothes before the walk and that can be fun. But I'd like to hear from others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]