WetlookPro

Message # 81012.1

Subject: None Re:Lucy Sky Lycra Spandex Wet Workout Dunk Gunge Tank

Date: Fri 24/04/20 07:10:32 GMT

Name: Jon ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Childhood dream this is!! I remember in the 90's always hoping the morning Aerobics girls on TV would somehow get wet!

Thanks

In reply to Message (81012) Pictures Lucy Sky Lycra Spandex Wet Workout Dunk Gunge Tank html

By leonmoomin - orders@mostwam.com gb Thu 23/04/20 15:12:38 GMT

Website: https://mostwam-wetlook.umd.net/downloads/i/all/genre/Customs

Sky and Lucy are dress in sexy atheletic outfits firstly with hoodies over them but they quickly remove them to show off their great outfits. Sky is wearing a black catsuit with a red leotard over the top and white leg warmers. Lucy is wearing purple leggings and thong back reebok swimsuit over the top. The girls go up on the dunk tank seat and are asked questions getting dunked if they get them wrong then after 10 questions each they swap over After some dunks Sky takes down her leotard down to her waist showing off more of the catsuit underneath. After the dunkings to decide who goes in the gunge tank I ask the girls to plank for as long as possible the one who stops is the looser and goes in the gunge tank. After the gunging the girls show off their bums in their sexy outfits and then the gunged girl rolls around in the gunge and the other girl goes back in the dunk tank for a quick dunking. Then wash off at the end.
Starring:
Files Included:2
Total Size:2.52GB
Total Runtime:35 mins, 4 secs
Date Added:4/23/20

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]